Edit History

dfnce

dfnce

What's the most important thing to you in a PvE mission?

Gameplay in general, everything has to come together

I like to see here the factor called "friendly PvE competition". 

What's your favorite mission objective preference in PvE?

I don't care about objectives, I just want to shoot stuff (Well, mostly).

I know devs want make us all happy with protecting, destroying and capturing variety of stuff (caps, infantry, dots, aircrafts) in timely manner, but personally I find dealing with such objectives boring and unrewarding experience.

How difficult do you like your PvE?

Challenging, but still doable with random players.

Doable to me means 1-2 players perform extra effort can let team win. Anywhere when devs assume teamwork and expertise of 3+ players, this becomes long series of non-winnable missions (aka Ch4 Moscow and that last War too). 

Missions  (MBT point of view)

Best (10) - Leviathan, Raiding Party -- truly "open world" maps.

Better (8) - Albatross, Cerberus, Ghost Hunter, Hydra, Life Jacket, Meltdown, Onyx, Phalanx, Scorpio, Starry Night, Stormy Winter, Umbrella, Watchdog, Zero Hour, Tsunami -- there is quite a number of things to improve but in general they feel ok to me.

Mediocre (5) - Banshee, Basilisk, Cavalry, Erebos, Frostbite, Harbinger, Perseus, Quorterback, Saphire, Snake Bite, Spearhead -- some of these maps use great locations, but something feels wrong with them. At least they are not worst. Harbinger, Cavalry and Perseus if you want sniper / stealth approach are probably even better than some others, but this is specific passive gameplay and nothing great can be said about it.

Needs rework (3) - Ricochet, Anvil,  Dire Wolf, Kodiak, Prometheus, Red Opposum, Rolling Thunder, Wildfire -- Some of these missions used to be great. They all were more challenging, more unpredictable, they had time to play with more enemies. Old 2015 version of Wildfire mission used to be on pair with old Snake Bite and Perseus in terms of fun in my ranking. 

dfnce

dfnce

What's the most important thing to you in a PvE mission?

Gameplay in general, everything has to come together

I like to see here the factor called "friendly PvE competition". 

What's your favorite mission objective preference in PvE?

I don't care about objectives, I just want to shoot stuff (Well, mostly).

I know devs want make us all happy with protecting, destroying and capturing variety of stuff (caps, infantry, dots, aircrafts) in timely manner, but personally I find dealing with such objectives boring and unrewarding experience.

How difficult do you like your PvE?

Challenging, but still doable with random players.

Doable usually means 1-2 players perform extra effort can let team win. Anywhere when devs assume teamwork and expertise of 3+ players, this becomes long series of non-winnable missions (aka Ch4 Moscow and that last War too). 

Missions  (MBT point of view)

Best (10) - Leviathan, Raiding Party -- truly "open world" maps.

Better (8) - Albatross, Cerberus, Ghost Hunter, Hydra, Life Jacket, Meltdown, Onyx, Phalanx, Scorpio, Starry Night, Stormy Winter, Umbrella, Watchdog, Zero Hour, Tsunami -- there is quite a number of things to improve but in general they feel ok to me.

Mediocre (5) - Banshee, Basilisk, Cavalry, Erebos, Frostbite, Harbinger, Perseus, Quorterback, Saphire, Snake Bite, Spearhead -- some of these maps use great locations, but something feels wrong with them. At least they are not worst. Harbinger, Cavalry and Perseus if you want sniper / stealth approach are probably even better than some others, but this is specific passive gameplay and nothing great can be said about it.

Needs rework (3) - Ricochet, Anvil,  Dire Wolf, Kodiak, Prometheus, Red Opposum, Rolling Thunder, Wildfire -- Some of these missions used to be great. They all were more challenging, more unpredictable, they had time to play with more enemies. Old 2015 version of Wildfire mission used to be on pair with old Snake Bite and Perseus in terms of fun in my ranking.