Lenticulas

Lenticulas

Armour
- Not much, but hey it's an afv.

Spotting/camo
+ Good Range + extra bonus while stopped
+ Good camo + extra bonus while stopped

Missiles
++ They hit HARD. Usually 900-1000 dam. Controllable too. Fast firing.
- Long reload, so it's a good thing the AC works.
+/- Only 2 missiles means super-good alpha, unfortunately if you encounter lots of APS, the first always misses, and that's half your damage gone.

Gun
+ 200mm pen will go through most non-MBT things, (and actually the lower front plate of a T80-U, T7 mbt)
- Sounds underwhelming
- Just under 50 dam per shot is a bit limp, but OK for finishing things off/tracking, just not main armament.
+ Good sized clip, so AC reload is rarely a problem.
+ reasonable gun depression/ridiculously good elevation (for shooting glops spotter drones)

Speed
- A bit slow for an afv, although top speed is OK once you get there

Troops
+ Always good to have these

Misc
++ Since it's a premium, it craps money.
++ A FREE (kind of), T7 Premium!

Upgrade possiblities
- - Your upgrade options are:
YOU CAN'T.
- they are frigging well locked behind mission completion targets, so you can't even use free-xp just to get the engine or something (bloody annoying). AND it looks like you don't get to choose the order of upgrades either.

+ It's definitely playable stock, and you get the best ammo/missiles from the start.

Other
I can't compare it to the BWP-2k 'cos I haven't got one.
Everything here is mostly in regard to glops, it seems to work ok in pve. I haven't tried it in pvp
A bit like a Swingfire with an AC (although that's never going to sell it to anyone)

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

Armour

Spotting/camo

Missiles
+/- Only 2 missiles means super-good alpha, unfortunately if you encounter lots of APS, the first always misses, and that's half your damage gone.

Gun
+ 200mm pen will go through most non-MBT things, (and actually the lower front plate of a T80-U, T7 mbt)
- Sounds underwhelming
- Just under 50 dam per shot is a bit limp, but OK for finishing things off/tracking, just not main armament.
+ reasonable gun depression/ridiculously good elevation (for shooting glops spotter drones)

Speed

Troops

Misc
++ Since it's a premium it craps money.
++ A FREE (kind of), T7 Premium!

Upgrade possiblities
YOU CAN'T.
- they are frigging well locked behind mission completion targets, so you can't even use free-xp just to get the engine or something (bloody annoying). AND it looks like you don't get to choose the order of upgrades either.

+ It's definitely playable stock, and you get the best ammo/missiles from the start.

Other
Everything here is mostly in regard to glops, it seems to work ok in pve. I haven't tried it in pvp
A bit like a Swingfire with an AC (although that's never going to sell it to anyone)

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

Armour

Spotting/camo

Missiles

Gun
- Sounds underwhelming

Speed

Troops

Misc
++ A FREE (kind of) T7 Premium!

Upgrade possiblities
YOU CAN'T.

Other

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

Armour

Spotting/camo

Missiles

Gun
- Sounds underwhelming
+ reasonable gun depression/ridiculous elevation (for shooting glops spotter drones)

Speed

Troops

Misc

Upgrade possiblities
YOU CAN'T.

Other

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

Armour

Spotting/camo

Missiles
++ They hit HARD. Usually 900-1000 dam. Controllable too.

Gun
- Sounds underwhelming
+ reasonable gun depression/excellent elevation (for shooting glops spotter drones)

Speed

Troops

Misc

Upgrade possiblities
YOU CAN'T.

Other

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

Armour

Spotting/camo

Missiles

Gun
- Sounds underwhelming
+ reasonable gun depression/excellent elevation (for shooting glops spotter drones)

Speed

Troops

Misc

Upgrade possiblities
YOU CAN'T.

Other

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

Armour

Spotting/camo

Missiles

Gun
- Sounds underwhelming
+ reasonable gun depression.

Speed

Troops

Misc

Upgrade possiblities
YOU CAN'T.

Other

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

Armour

Spotting/camo

Missiles

Gun
- Sounds underwhelming

Speed

Troops

Misc

Upgrade possiblities
YOU CAN'T.

+ I think it's definitely playable stock, and you get the best ammo/missiles from the start.

Other

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

Armour

Spotting/camo

Missiles

Gun
- Sounds underwhelming

Speed

Troops

Misc

Upgrade possiblities
YOU CAN'T.

+ I think it's definitely playable stock, and you get the best ammo/missiles from the start.

Other
Everything here is mostly in regard to glops, seems to wor ok in pve. havent tried it in pvp

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

Armour

Spotting/camo

Missiles

Gun
- Sounds underwhelming

Speed

Troops

Misc

Upgrade possiblities
YOU CAN'T.

Other
Everything here is mostly in regard to glops.

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

Armour

Spotting/camo

Missiles

Gun
- Sounds underwhelming

Speed

Troops

Misc

Upgrade possiblities
YOU CAN'T.

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

Armour

Spotting/camo

Missiles

Gun
- Sounds underwhelming

Speed

Troops

Misc

Upgrade possiblities
YOU CAN'T.

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

Armour

Spotting/camo

Missiles

Gun
- Sounds underwhelming

Speed

Troops

Misc

Upgrade possiblities
YOU CAN'T.