Edit History

OwO_Ishimura

OwO_Ishimura

Well, it's time to finish my mini guide  for those who might need it.
  - Come on, let's go! (sounds of hitting the locker in the gym locker)

Some time after the solution described above, I finally decided to figure out whether it is possible to install an engine cage on other Abrams tanks and yes, it is possible and everything turned out to be much easier than I thought.

a) To install the engine cage on the M1A1 and / or M1A1 Storm, we need a line of code:

<Attachment Type="CA_BONE" AName="cage_hull" Rotation="1,0,0,0" Position="0,0,0" BoneName="hull" Binding="Objects/vehicles/mbt/m1a1/m1a1aim_era_cage01_hull.cgf" Material="Objects/vehicles/MBT/M1A1/m1a1_cage" PA_ReceiveCustomization="1" Flags="0" />

You only need to find the CDF file with the name of the tank you need, open it and correctly paste the corresponding copied line. Then close the file and save your changes. It's all.
Easily? Definitely.

b) To install the engine cage on M1A2 and/or M1A2C you need a line of code:

<Attachment Type="CA_BONE" AName="cage_hull" Rotation="1,0,0,0" Position="0,0,0" BoneName="hull" Binding="Objects/vehicles/mbt/m1a1/m1a1aim_era_cage01_hull.cgf" Material="Objects/vehicles/MBT/M1A2/m1a1_cage" PA_ReceiveCustomization="1" Flags="0" />

The procedure is similar, not complicated and not long. Easy, right?

And finally, if after manipulating the files and lines of code to get the engine cage, there were problems with the M1A1 AIM (for example, permanent camouflage began to be displayed again), then after you have changed everything and are no longer going to do anything with the lines of code in the files, install this mod and agree to a replacement if needed.
  This is the solution to a possible problem. True, most likely his engine cage  will still be the base color of the color of the M1A1 Abrams. For me, it’s not critical, and the tank itself is the ugliest of all Abrams now, and it’s extremely unfavorably located on tier 8 of equipment.

I am not an expert, so I can not offer another solution yet.

Dy2R5QvVAAAsijS.jpg

OwO_Ishimura

OwO_Ishimura

Some time after the solution described above, I finally decided to figure out whether it is possible to install an engine cage on other Abrams tanks and yes, it is possible and everything turned out to be much easier than I thought.

a) To install the engine cage on the M1A1 and / or M1A1 Storm, we need a line of code:

<Attachment Type="CA_BONE" AName="cage_hull" Rotation="1,0,0,0" Position="0,0,0" BoneName="hull" Binding="Objects/vehicles/mbt/m1a1/m1a1aim_era_cage01_hull.cgf" Material="Objects/vehicles/MBT/M1A1/m1a1_cage" PA_ReceiveCustomization="1" Flags="0" />

You only need to find the CDF file with the name of the tank you need, open it and correctly paste the corresponding copied line. Then close the file and save your changes. It's all.
Easily? Definitely.

<Attachment Type="CA_BONE" AName="cage_hull" Rotation="1,0,0,0" Position="0,0,0" BoneName="hull" Binding="Objects/vehicles/mbt/m1a1/m1a1aim_era_cage01_hull.cgf" Material="Objects/vehicles/MBT/M1A2/m1a1_cage" PA_ReceiveCustomization="1" Flags="0" />

c)  For those who like me  think that the developers of this game forgot to visually design the tank turret (especially its back part where the basket place)  M1A2C, I can recommend copying and pasting this line of code into the corresponding file for this tank:

<Attachment Type="CA_BONE" AName="detachpart_turret5" Rotation="1,0,0,0" Position="0,0.4,1.37" BoneName="turret" Binding="Objects/vehicles/mbt/m1a2/m1a2_usid_2020_skin.cgf" Material="Objects/vehicles/MBT/M1A2/m1a2_decor" PA_ReceiveCustomization="1" Flags="0" />

And finally, if after manipulating the files and lines of code to get the engine cage, there were problems with the M1A1 AIM (for example, permanent camouflage began to be displayed again), then after you have changed everything and are no longer going to do anything with the lines of code in the files, install this mod and agree to a replacement if needed.
  This is the solution to a possible problem. True, most likely his engine cage  will still be the base color of the color of the M1A1 Abrams. For me, it’s not critical, and the tank itself is the ugliest of all Abrams now, and it’s extremely unfavorably located on tier 8 of equipment.

Dy2R5QvVAAAsijS.jpg

OwO_Ishimura

OwO_Ishimura

Easily? Definitely.

c)  For those who like me  think that the developers of this game forgot to visually design the tank turret (especially its back part where the basket place)  M1A2C, I can recommend copying and pasting this line of code into the corresponding file for this tank:

<Attachment Type="CA_BONE" AName="detachpart_turret5" Rotation="1,0,0,0" Position="0,0.4,1.37" BoneName="turret" Binding="Objects/vehicles/mbt/m1a2/m1a2_usid_2020_skin.cgf" Material="Objects/vehicles/MBT/M1A2/m1a2_decor" PA_ReceiveCustomization="1" Flags="0" />

Dy2R5QvVAAAsijS.jpg

OwO_Ishimura

OwO_Ishimura

Easily? Definitely.

c)  For those who like me  think that the developers forgot to visually design the tank turret (especially its back part where the basket place ) M1A2C, I can recommend copying and pasting this line of code into the corresponding file for this tank:

Dy2R5QvVAAAsijS.jpg

OwO_Ishimura

OwO_Ishimura

Well, it's time to finish my mini guide on enthusiasm for those who might need it.

Easily? Definitely.

c)  For those who like me  think that the developers forgot to visually design the tank turret (especially its back part where the basket place ) M1A2C, I can recommend copying and pasting this line of code into the corresponding file for this tank:

Dy2R5QvVAAAsijS.jpg

OwO_Ishimura

OwO_Ishimura

Well, it's time to finish my mini guide on enthusiasm for those who might need it.
  - Come on, let's go! (♂sounds of hitting the locker in the gym locker♂)

Easily? Definitely.

Dy2R5QvVAAAsijS.jpg