Edit History

OwO_Ishimura

OwO_Ishimura

I'm here and I'm in a positive mood, later it will become clear why.

To begin with, I want to express my gratitude to Arto for this mod (pack?), despite the fact that not all of his author's ideas in mod I personally liked, despite the misunderstanding that arose in the discussion of this mod - thank you Arto!

My knowledge of modding "Armored Warfare" is absolutely non-existent, so I certainly could not create the mod on my own in the way I wanted to make it. However, thanks to Arto's mod and his hint to a person in a discussion of another mod (how to remove a specific element that I didn't like in a mod for a tank's appearance), which I paid attention to today - I was able to eliminate the "extra" (in my opinion) and give the necessary to that particular tank, which I wanted the most.

And although it currently does not look so authentic (due to the fact that the tank models were spoiled by the developers), I am glad at least for this opportunity.

Thank you Arto and thank you to all those who make mods for this game. It's really cool and it's important!

And so, I want to share here small guides (perhaps it will be useful to someone), there will be only two of them.

A) How to remove  mudflaps from the stern near the rear rollers from the tank?

Answer: very simple.    

In the folder "M1A1" we find and open the file "m1a1--m1a1.cdf", then we need to delete the line completely: <Attachment Type="CA_BONE" AName="mudflaps" Rotation="1,0,0,0" Position="0,-0.05,-0.21" BoneName="hull" PA_ReceiveCustomization="1" Binding="objects/vehicles/mbt/xm1/phisical_detachparts_hull.cdf" Flags="0" />

After deleting the line, close the open file with the editor and agree to save the changes. That's all.

This can be done with any of the tanks in this mod if you want to remove the mudguards. The main thing is to open the desired file with the name of the tank you need and find the desired line there, and then delete it completely and save the changes.

I did this first on XM1A3 because in this version of the mod I didn’t like only mudguards in it, otherwise it was very coolly redone.

Let's make the Abrams great again!

92132269_p1.jpg

OwO_Ishimura

OwO_Ishimura

I'm here and I'm in a positive mood, later it will become clear why.

To begin with, I want to express my gratitude to Arto for this mod (pack?), despite the fact that not all of his author's ideas in fashion I personally liked, despite the misunderstanding that arose in the discussion of this mod - thank you Arto!

My knowledge of modding "Armored Warfare" is absolutely non-existent, so I certainly could not create the mod on my own in the way I wanted to make it. However, thanks to Arto's mod and his hint to a person in a discussion of another mod (how to remove a specific element that I didn't like in a mod for a tank's appearance), which I paid attention to today - I was able to eliminate the "extra" (in my opinion) and give the necessary to that particular tank, which I wanted the most.

And although it currently does not look so authentic (due to the fact that the tank models were spoiled by the developers), I am glad at least for this opportunity.

Thank you Arto and thank you to all those who make mods for this game. It's really cool and it's important!

And so, I want to share here small guides (perhaps it will be useful to someone), there will be only two of them.

A) How to remove  mudflaps from the stern near the rear rollers from the tank?

Answer: very simple.    

In the folder "M1A1" we find and open the file "m1a1--m1a1.cdf", then we need to delete the line completely: <Attachment Type="CA_BONE" AName="mudflaps" Rotation="1,0,0,0" Position="0,-0.05,-0.21" BoneName="hull" PA_ReceiveCustomization="1" Binding="objects/vehicles/mbt/xm1/phisical_detachparts_hull.cdf" Flags="0" />

After deleting the line, close the open file with the editor and agree to save the changes. That's all.

This can be done with any of the tanks in this mod if you want to remove the mudguards. The main thing is to open the desired file with the name of the tank you need and find the desired line there, and then delete it completely and save the changes.

I did this first on XM1A3 because in this version of the mod I didn’t like only mudguards in it, otherwise it was very coolly redone.

Let's make the Abrams great again!

92132269_p1.jpg