Edit History

WolleWolf95

WolleWolf95

Since 2020 the game is sinking lower and lower 2019 was a pretty good year with a great progression line to grind. In all serious the Frenchie line was pretty fun to grind specially cause you could set up the vehicles to your own playstyle with different modules. I am playing the game time by time cause it can be fun but i dont see that much sense cause there is nothing to grind and i won´t count BP missions/challenges as a grind. Cause Silent Stalker is thinking ,,Ha Ha! it makes no sense to add a new progression line cause veterens got millions of credits and EP in stock" here is a idea. Just set the EP requirement a bit higher so players can spend longer to grind a new progression line. Besides that it would be cool to have the choice between different modules like in the Leclerc line and on the K2 Black Panther. I really hope we get the T-80 line complete with a UD and the BVM at least it would be something to grind. Playing premium tanks is getting boring and the devs forgett the fact player get lots of credits by playing them. There should be a use for all credits and the EP World of Tanks also got veteran players with lots of credits and EP to spend.

WolleWolf95

WolleWolf95

Since 2020 the game is sinking lower and lower 2019 was a pretty good year with a great progression line to grind. In all serious the Frenchie line was pretty fun to grind specially cause you could set up the vehicles to your own playstyle with different modules. I am playing the game time by time cause it can be fun but i dont see that much sense cause there is nothing to grind and i won´t count BP missions/challenges. Cause Silent Stalker is thinking ,,Ha Ha! it makes no sense to add a new progression line cause veterens got millions of credits and EP in stock" here is a idea. Just set the EP requirement a bit higher so player can spend longer to grind a new progression line. Besides that it would be cool to have the choice between different modules like in the Leclerc line and on the K2 Black Panther. I really hope we get the T-80 line complete with a UD and the BVM at least it would be something to grind. Playing premium tanks is getting boring and the devs forgett the fact player get lots of credits by playing them. There should be a use for all credits and the EP games like World of Tanks also got veteran players with lots of credits and EP to spend.