Edit History

MilanoMiliz

MilanoMiliz

On 1/22/2024 at 5:56 PM, Zafir said:

Arto unfortunately doesn't have lots of his mods anymore after the “great purge” happened.
In an effort to source anything that Arto had created, that was still available somewhere, I found an older version with RCWS but without the Tank carousel icon change.
(hopefully all will be restored at some point *fingers crossed*)

If he agrees, I would send it to him for release or upload it to the forum here.

I'm pretty new here and not very active, what great purge happend?

Also would it be okay for you to maybe send me the files of the mod directly? I understand that you don't want to upload anothers work without permission, but just sending the files directly should be okay, right?

MilanoMiliz

MilanoMiliz

Arto unfortunately doesn't have lots of his mods anymore after the “great purge” happened.
In an effort to source anything that Arto had created, that was still available somewhere, I found an older version with RCWS but without the Tank carousel icon change.

If he agrees, I would send it to him for release or upload it to the forum here.

Also would it be okay for you to maybe send me the files of the mod directly? I understand that you don't want to upload anothers work without permission, but just sending the files directly should be okay, right?

If you're okay with sending them, my E-mail is Thrawn.Away4@gmx.de

MilanoMiliz

MilanoMiliz

Also would it be okay for you to maybe send me the files of the mod directly? I understand that you don't want to upload anothers work without permission, just sending the files directly should be okay?

If you're okay with sending them, my E-mail is Thrawn.Away4@gmx.de