Edit History

OwO_Ishimura

OwO_Ishimura

Yes, it definitely needed to be done. Thank you.

In general, I believe that the reworking of the Abrams tank line mods turned out to be extremely unsuccessful and the game developers are to blame for this. At the end of 2020 (I don’t remember exactly) they took and released an update with changes, then a few more quick edits and still the tanks look dubious with the wrong geometry.
 It would be better if they did not do this, the previous models were much more aesthetic and more correct.

Although if you start digging into the history of this game, you can find that Abrams 9 and 10 tiers were spoiled around the middle of the summer of 2018, when some update came out and these two tanks were changed externally, they simply began to use the base model from M1A2 , having lost its uniqueness and adequacy.

OwO_Ishimura

OwO_Ishimura

Yes, that was definitely not enough. Thank you.

In general, I believe that the reworking of the Abrams tank line mods turned out to be extremely unsuccessful and the game developers are to blame for this. At the end of 2020 (I don’t remember exactly) they took and released an update with changes, then a few more quick edits and still the tanks look dubious with the wrong geometry.
 It would be better if they did not do this, the previous models were much more aesthetic and more correct.

Although if you start digging into the history of this game, you can find that Abrams 9 and 10 tiers were spoiled around the middle of the summer of 2018, when some update came out and these two tanks were changed externally, they simply began to use the base model from M1A2 , having lost its uniqueness and adequacy.