Edit History

di_duncan

di_duncan

Additional comments.

After testing and playing on the PTS for the past couple of days, I made a document outlining some of the issues/concerns I found.

I would like to get some additional community input as well, so I would greatly appreciate if everyone involved with PTS on ArmoredLabs could provide additional comments/suggestions. Some points listed may be subjective, so if anyone disagrees or sees something already mentioned from differently, please comment with your opinion(s), explanation(s), and solution(s) (whatever is applicable). Eventually, I hope to forward these motions to the development/management team as a collective feedback form submission.

The doc allows editing, but I have no way to enforce rules if anyone decides to grief, so please do not cause mischief and only submit new/original feedback with valid reasoning/causes. Your effort(s) are much appreciated. 

di_duncan

di_duncan

Additional comments.

After testing and playing on the PTS for the past couple of days, I made a document outlining some of the issues/concerns I found.

I would like to get some additional community input as well, so I would greatly appreciate if everyone involved with PTS on ArmoredLabs could provide additional comments suggestions. Some of my points may be subjective, so if anyone disagrees or sees something I've mentioned from a different perspective, please comment with your opinion(s), explanation(s), and solution(s) (whatever is applicable). Eventually, I hope to forward these motions to the development/management team as a collective feedback form submission.

The doc allows editing, but I have no way to enforce rules if anyone decides to grief, so please do not cause mischief and only submit new/original feedback with valid reasoning/causes. Your effort(s) are much appreciated. 

di_duncan

di_duncan

I would like to get some additional community input as well, so I would greatly appreciate if everyone involved with PTS on ArmoredLabs could provide additional comments suggestions. I will eventually forward these motions to the development/management team as a collective feedback form submission.