Edit History

KiwiTT

KiwiTT

I joined Armored Warfare because it had PVE.  The original reasoning is so I could build up XP and credits by fighting bots and grind my tanks to full strength without having to play against other players with stock vehicles.  However, I soon discovered that I liked PVE a lot and the game was very enjoyable in that format.  So while not as challenging as PVP or GLOPS, I felt PVE gave me more to do than just killing tanks.  With PVE missions you have to do more than just kill tanks, as you can lose missions if you dont also complete primary objectives.  It is also important to complete secondaries as these can often give 20-40% extra XP and credits, which would speed your grind.

I now only play high tiers PVE and/or SpecOps (advanced PVE - I like to think of it as). Each day, I generally play my Tier 10 premium tanks then my Tier 10 progression tanks and then move on to Tier 9 premium tanks and then Tier 9 progression tanks.  If I then have completed all them (current play 49 Tier 9 & 10 vehicles of all classes), I then play Tier 8 premiums.  However I often can not  finish my 24 Tier 10s each day any and only rarely do I even finish Tier 9s.

What I have worked out is that my XP and Credit income from playing only high tiers is that it is enough for me.  With the tier multiplier for XP 5.16x (Tier 10) and 4.3x (Tier 9), I build up enough XP to build up Free Reputation unlock all tiers below Tier 9 and never need to grind.  And I often have enough Free Reputation to fully unlock Tier 9 and 10 vehicles too!  So I just build up Free Reputation and no longer grind.  But I am lucky enough to have so many Tier 9 and 10 vehicles.  For those not so lucky I recommend you follow my other tips.