Edit History

di_duncan

di_duncan

Additional comments

3 hours ago, Quantum_Ranger said:

Have discovered playing GLOPs at lunchtime (eastern US, noon EST) has an outstanding credits-to-XP ratio.

GlOps is by far the best mode to grind for XP (aside from heroics) and/or BC (IIRC). It has been my go to gamemode since I've come back to AW in 2018. Even with higher than average ping, PvP is definitely playable, since AW is far from a twitch shooter. 

Unfortunately, queue times for tier 8 and below are quite long, so expect to wait if you are queuing those tiers. Tier 9 and 10 however, are quite active; to the point where wait times can be in seconds instead of minutes.

TL;DR: Play GlOps if you have the chance. It's far less frustrating than Random Battles. Let's get those queue times even lower ;)

Credits are pretty good even if your team doesn't win, as long as you are capping objectives. A couple of these matches can pay for a whole evening of PVE respawns! 

I've had GlOps games where I've earned >1 million credits without premium account.

So yes, it's definitely a good credit grind :P

di_duncan

di_duncan

Have discovered playing GLOPs at lunchtime (eastern US, noon EST) has an outstanding credits-to-XP ratio.

GlOps is by far the best mode to grind for XP (aside from heroics) and/or BC (IIRC). It has been my go to gamemode since I've come back to AW in 2018. Even with higher than average ping, PvP is definitely playable, since AW is far from a twitch shooter. 

Unfortunately, queue times for tier 8 and below are quite long, so expect to wait if you are queuing those tiers. Tier 9 and 10 however, are quite active; to the point where wait times can be in seconds instead of minutes.

Credits are pretty good even if your team doesn't win, as long as you are capping objectives. A couple of these matches can pay for a whole evening of PVE respawns! 

I've had GlOps games where I've earned >1 million credits without premium account.

So yes, it's definitely a good credit grind ;)