Edit History

di_duncan

di_duncan

Rewording

3 hours ago, Haswell said:

Making a new theme is free, just takes work on my part because I have to edit all the colors manually. There are quite a lot of colors to edit as well, so it will take some time.

spacer.png4q2LiIG.png

I'll mess around with it some more, but this will take a while.

Nice to know that it's in the works. Thanks again for your time, your labour, and your resources.  

Hopefully we'll be able to make use of it sooner than later ;)

Regarding forum hosting/expenses, I'm curious as to what the monthly costs amounts to. I may be interested in subsidizing running costs (should you be so inclined).

Perhaps you can PM me about it? Either here or through Discord (same username) is fine.

di_duncan

di_duncan

1 hour ago, Haswell said:

Making a new theme is free, just takes work on my part because I have to edit all the colors manually. There are quite a lot of colors to edit as well, so it will take some time.

4q2LiIG.png

I'll mess around with it some more, but this will take a while.

Nice to know that it's in the works. Thanks again for your time, your labour, and your resources.  

Hopefully we'll be able to make use of it sooner than later ;)

Regarding forum hosting/expenses, I'm curious as to what the monthly costs amount to. I may be interested in subsidizing running costs (should you be so inclined).

Perhaps you can PM me about it? Either here or through Discord (same username) is fine.