Edit History

di_duncan

di_duncan

Formatting

Surprising result to say the least. Some clarity in terms of the [behind the scenes] calculations and statistics of AW would definitely be helpful.

3 hours ago, TeyKey1 said:

People are really crazy these days in terms of disconnecting and non teamplay. Guess/hope it's just a sideeffect of the BP.

I would partially blame the obscured aforementioned mechanics/incentives. No one fully understands how or what the game rewards players for. Because damage and assistance are recorded in dossiers and presented in post-game stat sheets, many players selfishly pursue those figures instead of helping their teams.

3 hours ago, TeyKey1 said:

Left me at a outrageous 25% winrate for the day

Ehhh, I've had worse ;(

di_duncan

di_duncan

Surprising result to say the least. Some clarity in terms of the [behind the scenes] calculations and statistics of AW would definitely be helpful.

37 minutes ago, TeyKey1 said:

People are really crazy these days in terms of disconnecting and non teamplay. Guess/hope it's just a sideeffect of the BP.

I would partially blame the obscured aforementioned mechanics/incentives. No one fully understands how or what the game rewards players for. Because damage and assistance are recorded in dossiers and presented in post-game stat sheets, many players selfishly pursue those figures instead of helping their teams.

50 minutes ago, TeyKey1 said:

Left me at a outrageous 25% winrate for the day

Ehhh, I've had worse ;(