Edit History

di_duncan

di_duncan

Added previous patchnotes.

6 hours ago, Qbicle said:

Based on your feedback, we’re introducing a number of adjustments to the recently added overhauled UI indicators, as we promised we would. Specifically:

• Fixed an issue where vehicle indicator could appear on incorrect places
  • Added new font size options (small and very small)
  • Reduced the indicator font boldness
  • It’s now possible (via a new setting in the Settings panel) to change the color of your or the enemy team’s vehicle indicators in the game
  • Dead AI opponents no longer appear with indicators
  • It’s now possible to switch the health indicator between percentage and actual hitpoints
  • Flyaway hitpoints logic was changed a bit so they don’t merge so much, allowing players to better identify damage from autocannons
  • Many tiny changes to the appearance of these indicators

This sounds very nice, although I'll have to see the changes in person before making any additional comments.

Global Operations Air Raid Changes

Changed the number of possible Air Raid wildcard spawn points in the Global Operations mode as such:

• Ghost Field: Reduced by 25%
  • Roughneck: Reduced by 40% along with a small reduction of AC-130 spawns
  • Panama: Reduced by 20%
  • Grindelwald: Reduced by 50%
  • Narrows, Desert Crossing and Barren Divide: no changes

THANK FUCKING GOD. I hate how teams/players have become so reliant on bombing runs, to the point where many would rather prioritize the bomber over capturing objectives.

I also tend to miss/ignore bomber caps myself. So more pew pew shooty shoot damage for me ;)

PL-01: Fixed an issue where this vehicle’s ADAPTIV module would not always provide the intended camouflage amount

Didn't they "fix" this in a previous patch? How is the portable bush still bugged/broken? On another note, buff LTs (especially the PL) in 0.33 please...

Thooonc.png.501ba21d5ab036531ece6500ce83d0ee.png

EDIT: They did! 

Spirithaven season (Update 0.31) patchnotes: 

PL-01

• Hard-kill APS LEDS-150 changed into LEDS Next Gen Prototype, increasing its charges from 6 to 8 and reducing its minimum range from 20m to 15m
  • Fixed the issue where the ADAPTIV camouflage system would provide lower than intended bonus to camouflage
di_duncan

di_duncan

5 hours ago, Qbicle said:

Based on your feedback, we’re introducing a number of adjustments to the recently added overhauled UI indicators, as we promised we would. Specifically:

• Fixed an issue where vehicle indicator could appear on incorrect places
  • Added new font size options (small and very small)
  • Reduced the indicator font boldness
  • It’s now possible (via a new setting in the Settings panel) to change the color of your or the enemy team’s vehicle indicators in the game
  • Dead AI opponents no longer appear with indicators
  • It’s now possible to switch the health indicator between percentage and actual hitpoints
  • Flyaway hitpoints logic was changed a bit so they don’t merge so much, allowing players to better identify damage from autocannons
  • Many tiny changes to the appearance of these indicators

This sounds very nice, although I'll have to see the changes in person before making any additional comments.

Global Operations Air Raid Changes

Changed the number of possible Air Raid wildcard spawn points in the Global Operations mode as such:

• Ghost Field: Reduced by 25%
  • Roughneck: Reduced by 40% along with a small reduction of AC-130 spawns
  • Panama: Reduced by 20%
  • Grindelwald: Reduced by 50%
  • Narrows, Desert Crossing and Barren Divide: no changes

THANK FUCKING GOD. I hate how teams/players have become so reliant on bombing runs, to the point where many would rather prioritize the bomber over capturing objectives.

I also tend to miss/ignore bomber caps myself. So more pew pew shooty shoot damage for me ;)

PL-01: Fixed an issue where this vehicle’s ADAPTIV module would not always provide the intended camouflage amount

Didn't they "fix" this in a previous patch? How is the portable bush still bugged/broken? On another note, buff LTs (especially the PL) in 0.33 please...

Thooonc.png.501ba21d5ab036531ece6500ce83d0ee.png