Edit History

di_duncan

di_duncan

Rewording

8 hours ago, Lenticulas said:

and I'm sure you know, but i noticed people from [совет]* are also ridiculously good, i just hope they end up on my side

I've personally found COBET to be less coordinated and potentially less skilled than A1arM and NASTY players. I usually don't find them platooned and/or seal clubbing in OP vehicles, as counter-intuitive as it sounds. Overall, COBET hasn't been too bad in my experience with and against them. However, I know for a fact that Falcrum is an exceptional player. Opponents should be weary of him regardless if he is platooned or not.

A battalion which isn't quite as common (at least at top tiers, where I usually play) but either extremely annoying or often useless (depending on which team you are on) is TAGAN. These mind numbing platoons usually queue with three SPHINXs and YOLO rush immediately. While certainly skilled, they will often have average damage numbers, but will likely make up the majority of their team's assisting damage. 

Sometimes their spotting is useful to snipers on their team, but their vision is often counterproductive, as the rest of their team usually ignores the objective only to stops in their tracks to attempt to do some initial damage. 

Their playstyle is arguably worse for opponents, as they are forced onto their toes to actively spot, target and [hopefully] eliminate these awful speedy croissants before they drive deep into enemy lines spotting everything and forcing the vanguard to turn their weapons around.

They are perhaps the purest manifestation of a chaotic neutral force in GlOps.

di_duncan

di_duncan

7 hours ago, Lenticulas said:

and I'm sure you know, but i noticed people from [совет]* are also ridiculously good, i just hope they end up on my side

I've personally found COBET to be less coordinated and potentially less skilled than A1arM and NASTY players. I usually don't find them platooned and/or seal clubbing in OP vehicles, as counter-intuitive as it sounds. Overall, COBET hasn't been too bad in my experience with and against them. However, I know for a fact that Falcrum is an exceptional player. Opponents should be weary of him regardless if he is platooned or not.

A battalion which isn't quite as common (at least at top tiers, where I usually play) but either extremely annoying or often useless (depending on which team you are on) is TAGAN. These mind numbing platoons usually queue with three SPHINXs and YOLO rush immediately. While certainly skilled, they will often have average damage numbers, but will likely make up the majority of their team's assisting damage. 

Sometimes their spotting is useful to snipers on their team, but their vision is often counterproductive, as the rest of their team usually ignores the objective only to stops in their tracks to attempt to do some initial damage. 

Their playstyle is arguably worse for opponents, as they are forced onto their toes to actively spot, target and [hopefully] eliminate these awful speedy croissants before they drive deep into enemy lines spotting everything and forcing the vanguard to turn their weapons around.

They represent perhaps the most chaotic neutral force in GlOps.