Edit History

KiwiTT

KiwiTT

This tank was won by Warlords of the Wasteland Battle Path and is now available via the store from time to time

https://aw.my.games/en/news/general/warlords-wasteland-ultimate-reward

Description: https://aw.my.games/en/news/general/development-altay

I like playing this tank a lot as it is quite flexible and can carry quite well.  It reminds me a lot of the Panzer III/VK20 from World of Tanks with its nearly square dimensions and it plays similarly.  I generally keep it hull down and lower the suspension as well to keep as low a profile as possible.  The 5-round clip is useful, but after that is exhausted it plays like a normal tank with an average reload speed and it will continuously reload until the clip is full again over time.

Recommendations:

Retrofits: Improved Breech, Optics and Telescope and Survivability Kit (Type II if you got them)

Commander: I use Douglas O'Reilly on most of my MBTs including this one.

Crew: Feel free to choose what you feel you need for your own playstyle as to skills here

Consumables: With the 3rd slot I use Energy Drink to boost the loader speed

Should you buy this tank: YES

T10-Altay-Premium.jpg

KiwiTT

KiwiTT

This tank was won by Warlords of the Wasteland Battle Path and is now available via the store from time to time

I like playing this tank a lot as it is quite flexible and can carry quite well.  It reminds me a lot of the Panzer III/VK20 from World of Tanks with its nearly square dimensions and it plays similarly.  I generally keep it hull down and lower the suspension as well to keep as low a profile as possible.  The 5-round clip is useful, but after that is exhausted it plays like a normal tank with an average reload speed and it will continuously reload until the clip is full again over time.

Recommendations:

Retrofits: Improved Breech, Optics and Telescope and Survivability Kit (Type II if you got them)

Commander: I use Douglas O'Reilly on most of my MBTs including this one.

Crew: Feel free to choose what you feel you need for your own playstyle as to skills here

Consumables: With the 3rd slot I use Energy Drink to boost the loader speed

Should you buy this tank: YES

T10-Altay-Premium.jpg