Edit History

OwO_Ishimura

OwO_Ishimura

Curious... is it possible to restore the voice acting of the crew in this game, what it was with balance 1.0 (from the closed beta test to the open beta test of the game version 0.18 inclusive)???
 After all, she was really cool, much better than the one in the game in recent years.

It would be great if someone could do this, make a mod that would have two localization options: english and russian. Fully all the voices and lines of the crew would be really cool.

Thank you for this voice acting, especially since I watched the anime, I know the characters hehe. As a change, you can play with this sound mod, why not.

Will this mod be updated? In my opinion, some remarks are repeated very often, by different crew members, according to my impressions.

OwO_Ishimura

OwO_Ishimura

Curious... is it possible to restore the voice acting of the crew in this game, what it was with balance 1.0 (from the closed beta test to the open beta test of the game version 0.18 inclusive)???
 After all, she was really cool, much better than the one in the game in recent years.

It would be great if someone could do this, make a mod that would have two localization options: English and Russian. Fully all the voices and lines of the crew would be really cool.

Thank you for this voice acting, especially since I watched the anime, I know the characters hehe. As a change, you can play with this sound mod, why not.

Will this mod be updated? In my opinion, some remarks are repeated very often, by different crew members, according to my impressions.