Edit History

kusy

kusy

Just let me say that discussion about this anywhere outside pvp is pointless. 

I consider whole nerf to bushes/camouflage that happened already a mistake. So what if people cried about invisible tanks.. at least it required skill to use now we have almost nothing. 

But now we have another problem as time passed and after power-creep, some vehicles don't need another buff (as it will be buff to certain group of tanks). 

Anyway it wont be huge change compared to what was before whole mentioned nerf so they should add it. 

4 minutes ago, TeyKey1 said:

It already works like that I suppose. And this is as well the case according to my knowledge.

It's about stacking them together. 

kusy

kusy

Just let me say that discussion about this anywhere outside pvp is pointless. 

I consider whole nerf to bushes/camouflage that happened already a mistake. So what if people cried about invisible tanks.. at least it required skill to use now we have almost nothing. 

But now we have another problem as time passed and after power-creep, some vehicles don't need another buff (as it will be buff to certain group of tanks). 

Anyway it wont be huge change compared to what was before whole mentioned nerf so they should add. 

3 minutes ago, TeyKey1 said:

It already works like that I suppose. And this is as well the case according to my knowledge.

It's about stacking them together.