Edit History

MK_Regular

MK_Regular

8 hours ago, Haswell said:

When searching for specific visual customization elements such as decals, empty categories are no longer displayed

Yay

Doubled the PvE rotation pool size

Ok I guess

Increased the PvE map rotation time from 3 to 6 minutes

No. Just no. There are some PvE maps that some players absolutely despise (exactly which maps varies from player to player and which tier the map is played at) and will instead wait for the next mission in the rotation. This change is arbitrary and will result in less PvE matches being played because of players not joining the queue when a map they don't like is being offered (or god forbid 2 or 3 such maps in a row).

Edit: I can understand the increased rotation time if the reasoning is "we don't want people to play the same map twice in a 2-hour session", but the benefits of keeping the rotation time the same far outweigh any perceived advantage of doubling the amount of time that a map takes before it appears in the rotation again.

MK_Regular

MK_Regular

51 minutes ago, Haswell said:

When searching for specific visual customization elements such as decals, empty categories are no longer displayed

Yay

Doubled the PvE rotation pool size

Ok I guess

Increased the PvE map rotation time from 3 to 6 minutes

No. Just no. There are some PvE maps that some players absolutely despise (exactly which maps varies from player to player and which tier the map is played at) and will instead wait for the next mission in the rotation. This change is arbitrary and will result in less PvE matches being played because of players not joining the queue when a map they don't like is being offered (or god forbid 2 or 3 such maps in a row).