Greetings,

Been playing since the CBT weekends and went on a long hiatus from the game.

Recently returned and found the official forums closed. Glad to see someone is continuing it.

IGN is Chikaze.

Just finished my grind of the Chally 2 ATDU and looking to spend some free rep on something else. Any recommendations? I'm really interested in the Type 16 line.

Welcome to our unofficial community forum!

What vehicles do you have in your garage right now, and what do you want to get to? T-15, 2AX, Sphinx, there are many choices and only some of them are terrible.

Type 16 > Harimau line currently ends at the K2 (which isn't released yet). The vehicles are interesting but they aren't necessarily the best in tier. That said, they are also fairly interesting to play because of their quirks, check out the respective vehicle threads to see if they interest you!

Spoiler

For t10 I currently have: 2AX, ATDU, T-15 and Sphinx. Currently working my way thru the Abrams line. I seem to be playing mostly MBTs lately, and the K2 seems really tempting once it makes it into the game.