Sign in to follow this  
Haswell

[NEWS] Another Damage Farming Contest

https://aw.my.games/en/news/general/spirithaven-contest-damage-round-2

In the second contest, we’ll be asking you to deal as much damage as you can while driving the Type 16 Tier 7 TD and post the screenshot of your result in the dedicated contest channel on Discord. You can compete in three categories, separated by mode:

• PvP (Random Battles)
  • Global Operations
  • Spirithaven Special Operations

However, please note that you can only win in one of the categories. The best result for each mode will be rewarded with the Japanese Type 90 Tier 7 Premium MBT!

Make sure that your submission includes the following information along with the screenshot: Your in-game nickname, mode and your result.

Please note:

• The contest ends on March 23, 16:00 CET
  • One player can only submit one result per category (so make sure you submit your best one)
  • One player can only win in one category
  • All submitted results must be from the battles that take place during this event (March 16, 13:00 CET to March 23, 16:00 CET)
  • Platoons are not allowed
  • If you own the Type 90 already, you will receive its price in Gold instead

Meh... I think I'll pass. Type 90 is really mediocre, not worth my effort right now.

Spoiler

Yeah, the PvP modes are dead by the time I get home from work, and I'm not taking a wheeled TD with no coax or HE rounds to specops, I don't hate my team that much. XD

1 hour ago, Haswell said:

Meh... I think I'll pass. Type 90 is really mediocre, not worth my effort right now.

You're not talking PVP/GLOPS wise right?

Because that thing is pretty much overperforming in this modes. Basically a way better Leopard 2 with an LFP that is very hard/impossible to pen for anything below T7.

At least for those two modes I can really recommend this tank. Probably the best MBT at tier 7.

Spoiler

fdassdaas.jpg.c709df3e98adc5265f232fe9458a3043.jpg

6 hours ago, TeyKey1 said:

You're not talking PVP/GLOPS wise right?

Because that thing is pretty much overperforming in this modes. Basically a way better Leopard 2 with an LFP that is very hard/impossible to pen for anything below T7.

At least for those two modes I can really recommend this tank. Probably the best MBT at tier 7.

^^^

Before the nerf to the K1A1's viewrange upgrade, these two were in contention for the most OP vehicle at tier 7. Now that the K1A1 has seen this slight (but significant) nerf, I can confidently say that the Type 90 is the best T7 in PvP.

In fact, the Type resembles the CATTB but at T7... Plus it is significantly better protected against HEAT from its tier "range" (something that cannot be said about the K1).

Ah, I never touch PvP. I guess not having to deal with the constant ATGM aimbot spam makes it perform a lot better?

Tier 7 in PvE is just horrid in general, due to the way the tier brackets are set up and the gaping power difference between tiers 7 and 8.

Spoiler

^ I prefer GlOps over Random Battle myself as well. The game is much more enjoyable with respawns and an actual objective imo.