Edit History

knutliott

knutliott

List of reskinnium series in the game, which is what you're pretty much guaranteed to get at ranks 51-59:

Black Eagle
Claw
Eraser
Fox
Hades
Hi Tech
Ice
Joker
Merc
Monster
Neon
Phoenix (only 3)
Reaper (only 2)
Saw
Shark
Solar Serpent (only 3)
Storm
Thunderbird (only 3)
Wolf

Note that this list is not intended to include all possible reskinniums - there are dozens of "single" versions such as the T-72AV Ash and T-64AV Hunter that are the only examples of their particular reskin.  Each of the above series contains at least 4 vehicles.

If you know of more that I'm missing, let me know and I'll add them to the list.

knutliott

knutliott

List of reskinnium series in the game, which is what you're pretty much guaranteed to get at ranks 51-59:

Black Eagle
Claw
Fox
Hades
Hi Tech
Ice
Joker
Merc
Monster
Neon
Reaper (only 2 that I know of)
Saw
Shark
Storm
Wolf

Note that this list is not intended to include all possible reskinniums - there are dozens of "single" versions such as the T-72AV Ash and T-64AV Hunter that are the only examples of their particular reskin.  Each of the above series contains at least 4 vehicles.

If you know of more that I'm missing, let me know and I'll add them to the list.

knutliott

knutliott

Black Eagle
Fox
Hades
Hi Tech
Ice
Merc
Monster
Neon
Saw
Shark
Storm
Wolf

knutliott

knutliott

Black Eagle
Fox
Hades
Hi Tech
Ice
Merc
Monster
Neon
Saw
Shark
Wolf