Edit History

dfnce

dfnce

I think the best deal with this game is not collect much gold at all in advance. Once you purchase the gold, you fall into same logical trap as in any other game with in-game currency meaning, you simply loose perspective how much real money it costed you upon its purchase. Then once you accept false statement that said gold is "worthless" (because there are only limited ways to spend it), so you make purchase using this currency which a way more costly and irrational than if you had to think to spend real money on same item. That are basics on seminars of profitable mmo enterprise :)

I don't really get how long this "guilt" argument of piles of free gold is still viable in 2021, since the whole idea was on the my com. I think i got my free 18k gold from merge and thanks for that, and i heard of higher sums about 30-40k gold but that are not piles of gold. Also, it was my com idea of selling variety of packages of almost same tanks with incentive to re-purchase them again by players (early reskin packs) and get gold as compensation before b20 timers. And then, after all that, the only possibility i see that someone got hundreds thousands or millions of gold would be ether re-buy almost similar packages by many times (which feels kind of unhealthy thing ), or some people who purchased first gen of lootboxes in thousands (because top drops were super rare). So, these series of these lootboxes were generous in gold, but it is my com who created all this. 

If someone has too much gold (for me it is 500K+ ) without  perspective to spend it in AW lifetime, i rather think this due spending too much money on this game in the past, when the grass was greener. Still it surprises me  that people sit on these piles and afraid to spend them - imo first two BP editions were made in a way the player could be easily waste a lot of gold on them, not only because they had a lot of obstacles and time dedication requirements to complete them in "f2p"mode, but there were other nice deals along, especially in Age of Rage BP. 

dfnce

dfnce

I think the best deal with this game is not collect much gold at all in advance. Once you purchase the gold, you fall into same logical trap as in any other game with in-game currency meaning, you simply loose perspective how much real money it costed you upon its purchase. Then once you accept false statement that said gold is "worthless" (because there are only limited ways to spend it), so you make purchase using this currency which a way more costly and irrational than if you had to think to spend real money on same item. That are basics on seminars of profitable mmo enterprise :)

I don't really get how long this "guilt" argument of piles of free gold is still viable in 2021, since the whole idea was on the my com. I think i got my free 18k gold from merge and thanks for that, and i heard of higher sums about 30-40k gold but that are not piles of gold. Also, it was my com idea of selling variety of packages of almost same tanks with incentive to re-purchase them again by players (early reskin packs) and get gold as compensation before b20 timers. And then, after all that, the only possibility i see that someone got hundreds of millions of gold would be ether re-buy almost similar packages by many times (which feels kind of unhealthy thing ), or some people who purchased first gen of lootboxes in thousands (because top drops were super rare). So, these series of these lootboxes were generous in gold, but it is my com who created all this. 

If someone has too much gold (for me it is 500K+ ) without  perspective to spend it in AW lifetime, i rather think this due spending too much money on this game in the past, when the grass was greener. Still it surprises me  that people sit on these piles and afraid to spend them - imo first two BP editions were made in a way the player could be easily to spend a lot of gold on them, not only because they had a lot of obstacles and time dedication requirements to complete them in "f2p"mode, but there were other nice deals along, especially in Age of Rage BP.