Edit History

BaJIbkupu9I

BaJIbkupu9I

fixed translation

16 hours ago, Edward said:

I think I personally would be very much OK if you released a version where it's original voices with MW and another version with original voices plus Gunner, HEAT, PC voices added in. I'm OK with the native voices covering where the other game's lines can't, but to have those more professional sounding voices from GHPC and MW in the game would make me very happy. But, it's your mod, so although I'd be grateful, I totally understand if you don't wish to make one. 

Check first comment by Arto. :classic_biggrin:  I'll think about it, since I also like the original voice lines from these games and there're some same sound mods for World of Tanks, which can be used as sound pool for AW mod.

BaJIbkupu9I

BaJIbkupu9I

16 hours ago, Edward said:

I think I personally would be very much OK if you released a version where it's original voices with MW and another version with original voices plus Gunner, HEAT, PC voices added in. I'm OK with the native voices covering where the other game's lines can't, but to have those more professional sounding voices from GHPC and MW in the game would make me very happy. But, it's your mod, so although I'd be grateful, I totally understand if you don't wish to make one. 

Check first comment by Arto. :classic_biggrin:  I'll think about it, since I also like the original voice lines from these games and there's same sound mods for World of Tanks.