Edit History

BaJIbkupu9I

BaJIbkupu9I

fixed translation

On 1/5/2023 at 4:28 PM, Edward said:

I just wanted to say that I for one enjoyed this mod very much, thank you for making it. 

Many thanks, enjoy)
When will the current Battle Path end, if there are no unforeseen cases, I will start making a new sound mod - I’m still choosing the options for the voice source, but the main choice is between the russian-language hodgepodge, by analogy with this mod, or take the voice acting from Panzer Knights and adapt it to the game, since there is a source of original phrases enough for a full-fledged voice mod without borrowing from other sources. But there are difficulties with translating from Japanese to understand their meaning, so perhaps some phrases will not be exactly suitable for some situations, in any case, most do not know Japanese anyway and will just enjoy voiceover from this game like Girls und Panzer voice pack.
The russian-language version of voice acting is also quite feasible, since there are many sources for sounds and I understand russian to match phrases from the game and replaceable ones. But I expect similar earlier critics like "why was it necessary to take different phrases from different games, you have 30 people sitting in the tank", so the anime version of the crew voiceover maybe looks more interesting.
Let's see how things will be, after all, the world is not calm right now, and I am a man liable for military service - if there are no problems in the near future, I am very interested in creating new voice mods, as they add a little variety to the battles in Armored Warfare.

BaJIbkupu9I

BaJIbkupu9I

On 1/5/2023 at 4:28 PM, Edward said:

I just wanted to say that I for one enjoyed this mod very much, thank you for making it. 

Many thanks, enjoy)
When will the Battle Path end, if there are no unforeseen cases, I will start making a new sound mod - I’m still choosing the options for the voice source, but the main choice is between the russian-language hodgepodge, by analogy with this mod, or take the voice acting from Panzer Knights and adapt it to the game, since there is a source of original phrases enough for a full-fledged voice mod without borrowing from other sources. But there are difficulties with translating from Japanese to understand their meaning, so perhaps some phrases will not be exactly suitable for some situations, in any case, most do not know Japanese anyway and will just enjoy voiceover from this game like Girls und Panzer voice pack.
The russian-language version of voice acting is also quite feasible, since there are many sources for sounds and I understand russian to match phrases from the game and replaceable ones. But I expect similar earlier critics like "why was it necessary to take different phrases from different games, you have 30 people sitting in the tank", so the anime version of the crew voiceover maybe looks more interesting.
Let's see how things will be, after all, the world is not calm right now, and I am a man liable for military service - if there are no problems in the near future, I am very interested in creating new voice mods, as they add a little variety to the battles in Armored Warfare.