Edit History

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

Spelling, punctuation, the devil made me do it

For me, arty is good, I liked playing arty generally, and I play glops preferably, so this should be great.

The thing is, since the arty is effectively direct fire now, as far as regular shooting at Glops enemies is concerned, it's just a crappy TD.
To hit someone in the refinery on Roughneck, you have to have direct line of sight, so that very much restricts where you can go, to get an effective shot in, or at a cap, since you can't shoot over anything ... except maybe 1 tank, directly between you and the target, if your target is 200m away.

The WP rounds and smoke are a nice tool to use, I like these.

Still no HERA shells tho :-( , so the arties i have because of HERA shells, (eg the Paladin), I should have traded them for arties with autoloaders

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

For me, arty is good, i liked playing arty generally, and I play glops, so this should be great.

The thing is, since the arty is effectively direct fire now, as far as regular shooting at Glops enemies is concerned, it's just a crappy TD.
To hit someone in the refinery on Roughneck, you have to have direct line of sight, so that very much restricts where you can go, to get an effective shot in, or at a cap, since you can't shoot over anything ... except maybe 1 tank, directly between you and the target, if your target is 200m away.

Still no HERA shells tho :-( , so the arties i have because of HERA shells, (eg the Paladin), I should have traded them for arties with autoloaders

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

For me, arty is good, i liked playing arty generally, and I play glops, so this should be great.

The thing is, since the arty is effectively direct fire now, as far as regular shooting at Glops enemies is concerned, it's just a crappy TD;

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

The thing is, since the arty is effectively direct fire now, as far as regular damage is concerned, it's just a crappy TD;
To hit someone in the refinery on Roughneck, you have to have direct line of sight, so that very much restricts where you can go, to get an effective shot in, or at a cap, since you can't shoot over anything ... except maybe 1 tank, directly between you and the target if your target is 200m away.

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

The thing is, since the arty is effectively direct fire now, as far as regular damage is concerned, it's just a crappy TD;
To hit someone in the refinery on Roughneck, you have to have direct line of sight, so that very much restricts where you can go, to get an effective shot in, or at a cap, since you can't shoot over anything ... except maybe 1 tank, directly between you and the target of your target is 200m away.

The WP rounds and smoke are a nice tool to use, i like these.

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

To hit someone in the refinery on Roughneck, you have to have direct line of sight, so that very much restricts where you can go, to get an effective shot in, or at a cap, since you can't shoot over anything ... except maybe 1 tank, directly between you and the target of your target is 200m away.

Still no HERA shells tho :-( , so the arties i have because of HERA shells, I should have traded them for artyies with autoloaders

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

Still no HERA shells tho :-(