Monarch

XM1A3 -> Abrams X (Mod request)

It would be really cool to see the XM1A3 replaced with the new Abrams X.
The Abrams X features a Hybrid Diesel engine, and a unmanned turret.
The Abrams X also is lighter, which makes it more maneuverable than the M1A2 (All varients)

The Abrams X would look much more up to par with the other Tier 10's in it's classryzhkov-3d-models-09-abramsx-redner.thumb.jpg.a50e071e94255e96e35438e50d152726.jpg

Edited by Monarch (see edit history)
  • Upvote 1

It isn't possible to import new models into Armored Warfare as of right now.

Even if it was, what you're requesting is basically making a whole new model and textures from scratch. You know... things people get paid for.

Please do some research before you ask.

Ehhhhh... It isn't possible to import new models into Armored Warfare as of right now., maybe my lack of research, but why not ????

What did I mis here? There are new (Battle path) tank coming in, so why no new models? (And really do like this Abrams X)

Did hears something about new dealers that there we no new one coming (on short notice), but no new models?

Godspeed.

Because we, the modders, are not the developers? We do not have access to the tools that they use?

Jesus fucking christ.

• Upvote 1

First of all, cursing is not making your statement any " Bigger", that being said...

Secondly, maybe say thing a bit more understandable for us all. Personally, I fully understand it that modders as you describe it, don't have access to those tools and can't import tanks into AW game. But it looked to me as if AW was not importing new models. Did also saw that you are no part of AW crew, so that made the misunderstanding from my side.

Godspeed.

7 minutes ago, ceejee007 said:

First of all, cursing is not making your statement any " Bigger", that being said...

Secondly, maybe say thing a bit more understandable for us all. Personally, I fully understand it that modders as you describe it, don't have access to those tools and can't import tanks into AW game. But it looked to me as if AW was not importing new models. Did also saw that you are no part of AW crew, so that made the misunderstanding from my side.

Godspeed.

Maybe you'd understand better if you read the name of the topic or the section of the forum we are in.

But maybe that's too "big" for you.

1 hour ago, General_Alladin said:

FIRST we need to replace the maximum fucking Leopard 2AX with something adequate

You mean how Arto has already done months ago? Pepe Laugh He Doesnt Know GIF - Pepe Laugh He Doesnt Know Pepe GIFs