Edit History

Quantum_Ranger

Quantum_Ranger

Data added.

21 hours ago, MK_Regular said:

Yet another person who lost out on XP and credit compensation for the M1A1, M1A1 [sic], 
Edit 1: just noticed that the M1A2 is missing one of the unlockable free XP injections (worth ~67k XP), it should have 4 (like every other tier 7-10 MBT) instead of the 3 that are shown.

Oofda. The Abrams line gets shafted again (but I guess now we are all in good company with the French.)   I'm still not quite clear on what happened to the upgrade trees - did these upgrades get more expensive? [I also see that the only armor upgrade is TUSK now, so there's no option to do medium ERA, and the breech upgrade now speeds reloads by 7% instead of 13/12.5%. ]That might explain why a 1:1 comp for XP and credits doesn't cover the cost of the same upgrade in 0.33.

I wasn't playing the M1A1 that much once I unlocked the M1A2, even though it had better mobility. I am thinking I might just use the XP and credits sucked off the M1A1 to offset the incremental cost of fitting out the M1A2.

I hope the T9 token still works for any T9 from the same dealer - if the unlock is restricted only to the TTB, the Abrams line is a giant dead end.

QR

Quantum_Ranger

Quantum_Ranger

2 hours ago, MK_Regular said:

Yet another person who lost out on XP and credit compensation for the M1A1, M1A1 [sic], 
Edit 1: just noticed that the M1A2 is missing one of the unlockable free XP injections (worth ~67k XP), it should have 4 (like every other tier 7-10 MBT) instead of the 3 that are shown.

Oofda. The Abrams line gets shafted again (but I guess now we are all in good company with the French.)   I'm still not quite clear on what happened to the upgrade trees - did these upgrades get more expensive? That might explain why a 1:1 comp for XP and credits doesn't cover the cost of the same upgrade in 0.33.

I wasn't playing the M1A1 that much once I unlocked the M1A2, even though it had better mobility. I am thinking I might just use the XP and credits sucked off the M1A1 to offset the incremental cost of fitting out the M1A2.

I hope the T9 token still works for any T9 from the same dealer - if the unlock is restricted only to the TTB, the Abrams line is a giant dead end.

QR