Edit History

MK_Regular

MK_Regular

Yet another person who lost out on XP and credit compensation for the M1A1, M1A1, and Proto Leclerc. I had researched all of the upgrades on all 3 tanks, but after I had re-researched and repurchased the upgrades in 0.33 I had somehow ended up with less credits and XP (~70k XP and ~2M credits) than I had before 0.33 released (and I did not buy or research anything that would account for this difference). Note that this also does not account for the fact that I had the M1A1 and Proto Leclerc at 100% and now need another ~95k and ~160k XP respectively to get both tanks back to 100%.

I haven't looked at the vehicles that much yet, I'll be back with updates in a few hours.

Edit 1: just noticed that the M1A2 is missing one of the unlockable free XP injections (worth ~67k XP), it should have 4 (like every other tier 7-10 MBT) instead of the 3 that are shown.

MK_Regular

MK_Regular

Yet another person who lost out on XP and credit compensation for the M1A1, M1A1, and Proto Leclerc. I had researched all of the upgrades on all 3 tanks, but after I had re-researched and repurchased the upgrades in 0.33 I had somehow ended up with less credits and XP (~70k XP and ~2M credits) than I had before 0.33 released (and I did not buy or research anything that would account for this difference). Note that this also does not account for the fact that I had the M1A1 and Proto Leclerc at 100% and now need another ~95k and ~160k XP respectively to get both tanks back to 100%.

I haven't looked at the vehicles that much yet, I'll be back with updates in a few hours.

Edit 1: just noticed that the M1A2 is missing one of the unlockable free XP injections (worth ~67k XP), it should have 4 instead of the 3 that are shown.

MK_Regular

MK_Regular

MK_Regular

MK_Regular

Yet another person who lost out on XP and credit compensation for the M1A1, M1A1, and Proto Leclerc. I had researched all of the upgrades on all 3 tanks, but after I had re-researched and repurchased the upgrades in 0.33 I had somehow ended up with less credits and XP (~70k XP and ~2M credits) than I had before 0.33 released (and I did not buy or research anything that would account for this difference).

MK_Regular

MK_Regular

Yet another person who lost out on XP and credit compensation for the M1A1, M1A1, and Proto Leclerc. I had researched all of the upgrades on all 3 tanks, but after I had re-researched and repurchased the upgrades in 0.33 I had somehow lost ~70k XP and ~2M credits.