Katsumoto

Katsumoto

bEcAuSe i LiKe tO MeRgE PoStS

1 hour ago, knutliott said:

the total for the 4 vehicles comes to 2.72M XPs

2,781,179 is what I came up with.

I only got 2,045,000.

To add in the little gems I'm finding now:

• The progress I had on getting the Improved Barrel Lining on the LeClerc was reset back to 0/10.  I was at 2/10 a couple of weeks ago.
  • The upgrade tree for the M1A2 leads directly to the TTB now instead of the M1A2C?  How does that work?
  • The Type 10 got the crap nerfed out of it.  The spread was upped by quite a bit along with the reload speed (which is what I was hoping they would do).  No announcement in the patch notes about it.  If you are going to have an "MBT" with "light tank" traits, then give it one or the other.

This is just the casual glance right now.

Katsumoto

Katsumoto

1 hour ago, knutliott said:

the total for the 4 vehicles comes to 2.72M XPs

2,781,179 is what I came up with.

I only got 2,045,000.

To add in the little gems I'm finding now:

• The progress I had on getting the Improved Barrel Lining on the LeClerc was reset back to 0/10.  I was at 2/10 a couple of weeks ago.
  • The upgrade tree for the M1A2 leads directly to the TTB now instead of the M1A2C?  How does that work?
  • The Type 10 got the crap nerfed out of it.  The spread was upped by quite a bit along with the reload speed (which is what I was hoping they would do).  No announcement in the patch notes about it.  If you are going to have an "MBT" with "light tank" traits, then give it one or the other.

This is just the casual glance right now.