Edit History

Yeti

Yeti

42 minutes ago, Qbicle said:

As for the final phase, have at least one player stay on top to kill bots popping out from spawn, whereas the rest hunker down behind Su-25 wreckages from one-hit kill blasts and defending any potential threats coming to cap.

42 minutes ago, Qbicle said:

SH4 spawn kill.jpg

Thanks for the info. Imo what I did is way easier for the last phase. You and your team don't need to go down through ramp. Send one guy to ship and cap while all other teammates spawnkill bots in both side which in my opinion, is way easier and better way to make cover for last escape cap.

Yeti

Yeti

36 minutes ago, Qbicle said:

As for the final phase, have at least one player stay on top to kill bots popping out from spawn, whereas the rest hunker down behind Su-25 wreckages from one-hit kill blasts and defending any potential threats coming to cap.

37 minutes ago, Qbicle said:

SH4 spawn kill.jpg

Thanks for the info. I'd like to add some strat to last phase. You and your team don't need to go down through ramp. Send one guy to ship and cap while all other teammates spawnkill bots in both side which in my opinion, is way easier and better way to make cover for last escape cap.