Sign in to follow this  
Azdule

Solo Heroic run - Now complete!

It is done.  It took nearly 4 days of grinding it trying to find the optimum path, many many hours of AFK by players....and millions of credits.  Each run was around -600k credits and I failed....A lot.... To put this in context, this was the last in 25 runs in 2 days!

But it is here.  I did it and I am very happy that I actually did it!

Here is the video - It's not perfectly captured, but I had just spent the best part of 7 hours grinding at the point of recording. 

And here is the final results screen to show Demi did 0 damage and contributed nothing to the run, other than being there for hours at a time.  I'd also like to reiterate my thanks to those that helped me run this with the multiple hours of AFK'ing!!  I literally could not have done this without you're help.

image.png.912a658ca2b16b507166758928592f98.png

Also - World first :)

• Upvote 8

History is made here. I wonder how many haters and deniers there will be this time...

:jellyseal:

• Upvote 1

Spoiler

1 hour ago, Norse_Viking said:

Well done ! Did you also record the first chapters ?

Is only for the last chapter. The first 3 are impossible solo, as they require you to be in 2 locations at the same time minimum. Nonetheless, still an impressive result.

• Upvote 1

Gotta love the guy being all "I can totally do that, come back when you can do ch 1-3 by yourself", followed by "I don't need to show you proof, just trust me" when people ask for proof.

:partyhardseal:

https://aw.my.games/en/news/general/community-highlight-heroic-soloed

FEB 02ND | 2021

Commanders!

The PvE difficulty called Heroic, available only to Battalion players, is the ultimate PvE difficulty level of Armored Warfare that normally requires a full platoon of five players. Previously, a duo of extremely skilled players conquered several of these missions.

But now, the entire community of Armored Warfare must bow to a new king, because player Azdule has accomplished something never seen before and previously thought impossible; Azdule won the fourth Heroic Special Operations chapter alone, without any help, proving the undisputed mastery of European players once and for all.

In the video below, you can see how he did it:

For this extraordinary feat, the Azdule will receive an extraordinary reward: a skin unavailable to any other player. Cogratulations and, as they say:

Hail to the king, baby!

And now we wait for the salt..

Edited by Azdule
Added article (see edit history)

welldone man(azdule)i dont know if you know me in last months i met-speak-play with lots ppl-players and ppl usually call me jimiboi-sarge-jim-themostannoyingpersononteamspeak and the best and latest given to me sounboardjim(i will stick to that)enough about me,what i came here to say is whatever you do or whatever or whoever  you are,you are  still the MAN cos even if i play heroic and love it(im beta but left for 2 years and now im back for good)im new on heroic and i could never-never do what you did or like labs and friends do....i speak for myself not my clan not my friends not other i know,so welldone and respect...hope i play with you sometime cos i play often with labs and haswell and they know what they doing(maybe i already played with you sorry im old i forget names-voices-ingamenames or forum nicknames)

oh yes thats bruce cambell from evil dead series movies but i can do also in duke nukems voice hail to the king...i have both sounds on my sounboard on teamspeak!

Edited by sergeantjim
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhHgZL211XQ (see edit history)

214.thumb.jpg.a868e436179e8cbeaff440ad9459cec1.jpg

18 hours ago, Haswell said:

News spread on PanzerSofa, naturally there is salt.

This Svyatoslav also claims to be able to go through this procedure alone)) And when I demanded a replay from him, he simply began to indulge in lengthy speeches and try to insult. :classic_biggrin:

13 hours ago, knutliott said:

When you get the skin, please post a picture so that we can all be jealous!  :classic_wink:

I can't post a screencapture here - too big.  It's the Fairy skin on the Challenger 1 :)