Edit History

Vadim

Vadim

22 hours ago, Hellcat said:

Well thank you guys for the answers, after playing the game a bit with the sound mods I have to say that this did revived the game a lot more for me, it gives a lot more personality to the vehicles, I dont know why they dont invest a little more on the sound section of the game. Or at least give more variety to the vehicles gun sounds by caliber and engines and let others mod it... Since as I did read in other post they are unnoficially tolerated, but wel I guess is just dreaming xd

EDIT: I wish because of this the coax and mgs had different sounds by caliber, although I know they arent that useful to care about having  better sounds, but anyway would be good.

Im happy to hear you enjoy it

Unfortunately coax all uses the same sounds. Can't separate them by caliber

Vadim

Vadim

21 hours ago, Hellcat said:

Well thank you guys for the answers, after playing the game a bit with the sound mods I have to say that this did revived the game a lot more for me, it gives a lot more personality to the vehicles, I dont know why they dont invest a little more on the sound section of the game. Or at least give more variety to the vehicles gun sounds by caliber and engines and let others mod it... Since as I did read in other post they are unnoficially tolerated, but wel I guess is just dreaming xd

EDIT: I wish because of this the coax and mgs had different sounds by caliber, although I know they arent that useful to care about having  better sounds, but anyway would be good.

Coax all uses the same sounds. Can't separate them by caliber