Haswell

PvE Contract Missions Guide - Cheesing Made Easy

Bullseye
Get 20 kills + assists combined, with 100% accuracy and deal damage with every shot.

The mission description is wrong, you don't need to penetrate every shot but instead just need to deal damage. Similar Marksman, but this time you need assists and kills instead of damage. AP and HEAT-MP will work wonders. Longer maps are recommended so you can comfortably tag 20 enemies without feeling too pressured.

Some further detail would be useful here AP and HEAT can easily fail if the target turns when you press the trigger and you either hit a stronger armor part or a era pack or grill. What tier, what vehicles, what ammo did you find more success. Just saying do this mission it's easy is not much of a guide.

1 hour ago, Zemosu said:

Some further detail would be useful here AP and HEAT can easily fail if the target turns when you press the trigger and you either hit a stronger armor part or a era pack or grill. What tier, what vehicles, what ammo did you find more success. Just saying do this mission it's easy is not much of a guide.

If you wanted 100% accuracy, all AC/ATGM vehicles are out. (missing with AC, APS vs. ATGM)

I'd try either:

A tier 5 sheridan, with its huge damage HE, and very few shots, aim at squshies + do some spotting
OR
Just go for the assists ONLY, via spotting (VBL, Fox or similar) and never fire a shot - unless you were 100% sure of a hit.
You cant get the assists through tracking, since you might track them but do no damage. (unless tracking counts as 'damage' that is)

Edited by Lenticulas (see edit history)

"Yog-Sothoth knows the gate. Yog-Sothoth is the gate. Yog-Sothoth is the key and guardian of the gate. Past, present, future, all are one in Yog-Sothoth."

14 minutes ago, Zemosu said:

HEAT-MP have a good chance of dealing damage even if you do not penetrate as long as you don't hit ludicrously thick armor, IMO it's better than AP for this type of mission since the non-penetration damage can greatly minimize the risk of not dealing damage from poor aiming (either from high ping or just bad luck).

I usually complete Marksman and Bullseye at tier 10 where I have the luxury of slinging HEAT-MP from my XM1A3 and CATTB, although I've also had decent success at tier 6 using the Magach 7C and Merk 2C using normal HEAT.

Spoiler

58 minutes ago, Zemosu said:

Whoops referring to the wrong mission here. This applies to the 20k dmg 100% accuracy mission but could as well help for the abovementioned one:

I personally use the XM1A3 with the 140mm for this. I use a full AP loadout, as I feel it's slightly more reliable if you aim carefully. However I think this is more of a preference thing. As a PVP player I'm more used to AP, a PVE player could therefore prefer HEAT in this regard.

Then I usually just join normal PVE maps for this. I usually do the following (or at least try):

• Try to only shoot sides and rears of targets. If a shot is risky better don't shoot at all.
  • Only shoot when fully aimed and not on a too long distance target.
  • Try to only shoot targets that can not be killed with one shot (You avoid the situation of someone else killing the target first while your shot hits the vehicle wreck).
Edited by TeyKey1 (see edit history)

Spoiler

fdassdaas.jpg.c709df3e98adc5265f232fe9458a3043.jpg

@Lenticulas

The Sergeant York can farm blue stars with no problem even if is matched with higher tier tanks, unless you find an other York player better then you obviously. I feel guilty when I use it as it is too OP, sometimes i farm more then 50% of the whole party damage and kills even in a T6 party, but if I am in a hurry to get those 10 stars is the way i go. Being premium you farm also some good money, even if you play at medium tier.

If you like to get the stars at higher tiers I would say that there is no perfect tank for it, but there are perfect tanks for specific missions. Let's take Harbinger, there is possible to get the star easily with a well armored MBT if you are the one that spots all the tanks for the high dpm tanks camping on the hill, but it is also possible to get it with a GAU on the hill as long as you can spot the enemies coming from the river and do a ton of damge, hopefully also tracking the tanks in the middle so you "steal" assist damage to the MBTs spotting them. In both cases to have the best binoculars and maybe even the upgraded optics is a great help as you spot earlier then the others having more range and with the MBT you also can defend yourself better as you actually spot the tanks firing at you. For the GAU using sabrina is perfect in that mission, some bush camo bonus and improved tracking and engine breaking capability, use the slowest fire setting and short burst so you don't loose too much accuracy and you have an overheated gun much later instead of fire all at once until it is overheated.

For some other missions it is better to use a very high damage tank like the T15, for others a MBT with good dpm and mobility is the better chance, and even LT and gun based TD can work very well for some missions, as tanks like the AS21 and T40 can in others, like Onix or Cerberus.

The blue star is not only a matter of damage, it is a combination of damage, spots (the first one to see a tank), assist damage (damage done by others to a tank that you see for them, have tracked or designated, does not matter if it was spotted earlier by some one that is no more spotting it) and kills. I don't know in which percentages those factors work, but it is possible even to get blue stars with a tank that has problems to do consistent damage like the Crap Jeep on maps like Cavalry if you, with both the view range retros, the stopped camo one and Erin spot for your party most of the enemies, being really careful to avoid that they don't came too close to you ruining your camo and being behind a bush when the lieutenant shows up other way he will out spot you and then you will last very short, as you spot him pop out smoke and retreat behind a bush spotting him and hoping that your mates help you kill him fast.

By the way as the blue star is, or should be, the reward for the better player in the party it is fair if an average player don't get 10 of them in only 10 games, thing that an over the average player picking the right tank for every mission can do, or maybe in 11-12 games as it is always possible to screw something, have something going in an unusual and not predictable way or to find some other one even better then you...

I hope it can help you.

:winkseal:

Edited by BumbaX (see edit history)

On 5/26/2020 at 3:11 PM, Zemosu said:

Sometimes I think that the AI cheats on this regard as I too often see an enemy not moving for many seconds, but as long as I am pre aimed at it with a long reload tank, like Hellfire or Vbl, he moves right a split second after my reload has ended, the same seems to happen while using MBTs and HEAT, it is like that the AI is checking that you are aiming that tank and order it to move, rotating, as soon as you are ready to fire. I am not 100% sure that it is happening, but I saw it too many times to think that is only a coincidence. And this can be relevant also for those missions, better to not pre aim as you reload and wait a little before you have reloaded.

On 5/26/2020 at 4:05 PM, TeyKey1 said:

• Try to only shoot sides and rears of targets. If a shot is risky better don't shoot at all.
  • Only shoot when fully aimed and not on a too long distance target.
  • Try to only shoot targets that can not be killed with one shot (You avoid the situation of someone else killing the target first while your shot hits the vehicle wreck).

Very good suggestions, this is what I try to do, even if I probably prefer to use the Leclerc T4 as its AP is strong and the reload is faster, it is a little harder to not get killed in it as it has not the best armor, but in a map with enough bots and eventually use a triple healing kit or respawning it can be active enough time to do the task.

Also I prefer AP, as even if HEATH can do damage while not penetrating sometimes it seems to don't do damage at all, even if the target is not moving and in some cases you aim at a completely green side, 90° so no ricochet is possible, with the aiming circle completely inside the profile of the tank. It does not happens often, but often enough to cause problems in those 2 missions as getting a hit with 0 damage is failing them.

Both the missions are much easier if done in a full platoon with vocal chat, then the one that requires assists of kills is surprisingly easy and can be done in 1 or 2 tries without problem. Your mates have to drive some well armored tank and at least one of them an AC one and you have to use a MBT with fast reload and good penetration and accuracy. The other MBTs tank the enemies and bring down their health to something a little higher then their maximum possible alpha, so they are sure to not kill him, the AC guy/guys then bring the enemy HP under your minimum possible alpha (if you have Cortez, that I don't have, it is even better) and then you get the kill. As soon as you have 20 kills you avoid to fire any more, and is better if they call for the tanks ready to be killed, like:"Bradley on the left ready", so the other ones will not steal the kill making your shot hit the an already killed tank. The fast reload on your side is better then a big alpha as the ones that have to tank must survive and the more efficiently you kill the ready bots the less fire they have to bounce or dodge.

I got both the missions also alone and also with tanks like the CATTB (watch to avoid unwanted double tap, fire both the shots when full aim) and the Leo using mostly or only HEAT, but it is very difficult to get them in few tries with randoms, in full platoon is the easy way to go.

:apseal:

Firestarter: for me the recipe is ATDU, PISH and Sabrina, even if some others have good result with Wilk, Pele and the same commander and I can also do well with every high alpha MBT and Sanna, that I have optimized for setting fires, even if he can also be configured as a strong spotter for TD.

But ATDU and PISH seems to work the best for me, i often get 8-9 fires in a single mission even if at now I never completed it in a single match, I always have to play a second one even if the combined result is 16-18 fires that is over killing. Or if I plan to play more missions any way I just play whatever I want as with only 1 or 2 fires to start I will surely get them without even caring of it.

Anyway a big alpha seems to me the key start fires easily, probably is more important then the ammo type, as with tanks with good dpm, but low alpha like the Merkava or the K2 even if you aim at the correct spot you hit the component without damaging it or you damage it in a situation where with a bigger alpha you would have started a fire or explosion with a single shot. And as it is very true if you try to ammorack a T15 I am not happy when I have to face them with those low alpha MBTs, while with some ADTU, T4 or XM1A3 i immediately go for their ammo rack and in one or 2 shots i get the fire or the explosion.

5 hours ago, BumbaX said:

The Sergeant York can farm blue stars with no problem even if is matched with higher tier tanks, unless...

Thx for the tips :classic_cool:

Usually I am reliably second, which does not really help for the blue star mission. 

I don't have a Sgt. York, but I think I can see what this is going to take.  

I have a plan. 

I need a reliable way of getting blue stars, and I think it's going to be getting a specific tank, preferably one I have already, and then waiting for a specific mission, (and going for max cheese).

Hopefully, I can just align all the elements as much as possible in my favour, and then hope that it does not take too many tries. 

Of course this means I will actually bother to find out what the pve missions are. How about a Challenger I? That's a completely min-max vehicle, and I have one. I'd rather do it in that, because in a wiesel HOT for example, one slip and you are dead.  

Is Harbinger the one where you end up in the NW corner of the map, as all the AI tanks try to cap there?         

Edited by Lenticulas
The devil made me do it (see edit history)

"Yog-Sothoth knows the gate. Yog-Sothoth is the gate. Yog-Sothoth is the key and guardian of the gate. Past, present, future, all are one in Yog-Sothoth."

Harbinger is the one where you spawn in the NW corner and you have to cap and then defend the town in the middle of the map, a big village that has a round square in the middle.

Chally 1 is a strong tank and should do well in that mission and spot easily if you have view retros, watch out because there are enemies between you and the town, but others will show up from the NE and from south, crossing the river, so you can be flanked by 2 sides as you fight the ones in the middle. So at the beginning don't push too hard, use the left side of the little hill you find right after the bridge and try to have your LFP covered by the terrain, from there you can spot the enemies with good sight range from the retros, and be careful when the ones coming from NE spawn, use that little hill to cover you from the ones in the middle and focus on the ones that want to flank you. If you are the only MBT going there, as some MBT drivers are too scared and prefer to snipe from the spawn point, or even if there are other MBTs with you, as they probably don't have sight retros on their tanks, you should farm a lot of spotting damage at the beginning and also when you reach the town, as your snipers from beyond the river can fire at them (let them reach the square and engage them when your allies can shot at them.

It is not a super easy map for MBT, but this is the reason why learning how to play it can be very rewarding as you can spot a lot.

You have to play some missions any way as waiting for a complete rotation takes a long time and a mission is not in the rotation every day.

An other mission where is easy to get stars is Perseus, as long as you use a tank with good camo and dpm, view retros and Erin as commander, there you have to defend 3 caps, and knowing where to go you can do both a lot of damage and spotting, tanks like the Spinx, the Griffin or at lower tier the BMP and BMD series are perfect for it, with the Griffin when I was grinding it I was getting like 30k dmg and 20k spotting dmg on average there, that for a T8 is more then enough to get the star almost every time.

But as I don't know the tanks you own and, even more important, your play style, I can suggest you only tactics that work for me, that am more a sneaky spotter little tank player then a well armored MBT one, maybe for you is the opposite.

About the Wiesel i would say that most of the missile based tanks are not perfect to get blue stars, they have camo, but the reload time don't allow for the dpm that the AC tanks have and if you are not very good at it is difficult to hit the enemies if are moving, specially the fast ones. Is perfectly possible to get stars with them, but I would say that with a BMP or Bradley, that can use the AC while you wait to reload the missiles, is much easier. The 2 only exceptions imo are the premium Striker from the last Battle Path and maybe the hellfire, they can spot quite well and have many missiles, the Striker also the rockets that can use to kill tanks with low hp avoiding to waste a missile or to do damage as the AGTMs reload.

And obviously in some missions the best thing to do is to take a Ramka or T15 and hope to be the best player if other ones are there, those are tanks that can do incredibly high damage and also take some beating, also the Marder and the AS21 are tanks that can do very well, the AS21, with the double mortar, in some missions can give you easily 6K more damage from the infantry, even if my personal record is about 17K damage with the BMP AT squad, but it was a very lucky mission that time. 

Chally 1 is a strong tank and should do well in that mission and spot easily if you ...

I've been taking the Chally + triple Repair Kits, and just driving as close as I can to enemy cap zones, and proximity spotting everything, in my British Bunker.
It works (ie i get a blue star) about 50% of the time, which isn't enough. The times when it doesn't, a vehicle just does so much damage, usually a ramka, that all my spotting isn't enough. Or there's another heavily armoured vehicle in the game, who realises what i'm doing, and does it as well.

I pretty much have most of the tanks, basically all the AFV/TD/LTs, but not many mbts above T6. and a few new ones. Not too many prem vehicles. I am a sneaky spotter person too, usually.

There are maps, like Perseus, but also others, that are perfect for the sneaky spotters, and if you get often the blue star there (both optics and Erin or eventually Sabrina are needed, maybe also the camo paint) and you can get 50% of the times the star with a MBT you are in good shape.

To have ramka or T15 players, and not only them by the way, that are very good players and often steal you the star is part of the game and is fair if you are only average or something better then average. By the way we played at least a couple of times in the same missions with randoms, I don't know if you noticed it, and so I have at least a clue of how well you play, but my evaluation about you will not be disclosed here, as this is nor a praise nor a shame thread...

let's say only that you have the potential to figure out how to get the stars often, you are far from be hopeless in it,  but I am aware of why they don't come to you naturally so often.

Anyway an other very good map to get stars with the Chally is Starry Night, same map of Harbinger, but starting from south. On the first cap you have to defend the town and the Chally should do it well farming some damage, then the second cap is tricky, but if you drive straight and fast behind the 2 houses right at the south of the cap and you ram them their ruins will cover your LFP and being few meters from the cap you will spot every tank there and with view retro also the ones that join to the party later, you can farm a ton of spotting damage there, then you have to drive to the 3rd cap and a MBT can do well there if you are careful to not be flanked or shot in the back by the tanks approaching from the south. The tremendous spotting damage (even if is likely that your gun will be disabled a lot there) on the second cap and doing well in the 1rst and 3rd one are very often worth a star, even if there is the very good Ramka player that does 20k more damage then you.

An other way you can try is playing at low tiers and equipping strong tanks with sight retros. The reason is that most of the players at those tiers don't spend 1.2 or 2.4M credits for retros so, better if also the commander has some view range bonus, you can see 30-40m further then your team mates while moving and 100-110m if you are stationary. Both with a sneaky vehicle with camo and a well armored MBT this can give you a true advantage, and you count on the fact that at low tiers there are more not experienced players and their tanks are probably not full upgraded and equipped with retros, as they are grinding them and at the beginning of the grind credits are the problem. Try to avoid to be matched with T5 to avoid the daka daka machines, York, AMX-13 AC VBL, T3 should be perfect as you are in platoon with T5 only few times. Or take the AMX-13, if you have it, equip it with view retros and try to do better then the Yorks with your very good ac and the better view range from the retros, dmg and spotting dmg can do the trick unless you find a very good York driver.

I didn't actually notice you or I would have said "hello" :classic_biggrin:, I was having tunnel-vision probably.

And I can't check which games right now, because my pc is elsewhere....

I was either trying the "proximity-spot-everything" strategy in the Chally which works great on one mission that I have now forgotten the name of, where you defend the museum... That one works! (edit: rolling thunder)

... or, trying random vehicles and tiers and maps, to experiment with which got a blue star, or near a blue star, so were worth continuing with. For example, one of them I tried a ERC f4, got the blue star, next game, was total crap and got nothing.

... And now I am beginning to suspect you might have been in the 2nd game? because some guy turned up in a Sgt. York, sat in the perfect position to see everything, and vaporised everything, before anyone else in the team got a shot off....?

To be honest, I usually use pve as a method of getting an extra, cheap x2 xp, if I'm grinding a vehicle, I want to get finished and then dump, and cheesing contracts. So I haven't put particularly much effort into actually trying to get good at it, at least that's the excuse I'm using now. :kek2:..

EDIT: I think @BumbaX you may have been "under cover"  :detective:  ;-) ? ... or i crashed out, and it didn't save the end game screens

Edited by Lenticulas
Shame, at being crap at pve (see edit history)

Blue Star Cheezing update:
the progesssion getting them, using my T7 Chally method has been as follows:
B = Blue Star
x = anything else
B-(B)*1-B-B-B-x*2-B-x*3-x*4

*1. I did a silly thing on Harbinger, and got killed - I haven't memorised the positions of all the spawns, and moved too far into the town before the last wave and got killed - so I got the Blue star but it didn't count. Entirely my fault.

*2. 1x Tier 8, Griffin 50mm did so much damage I couldn't keep up. I came 2nd
*3. 2x Tier 8 griffins, no chance. I came 3rd
*4. 1x T8 Marder2 + 1x T8 Ramka99, the same. I came 3rd

I think I see a pattern here: against my own tier, playing only Rolling Thunder, Harbinger, Starry Night, Life Jacket and Wildfire, I honestly think I could get the blue star 9/10 times, now I know where to go.

HOWEVER:
The MM keeps sticking me with super-machine-gun, shredder vehicles, one tier ABOVE me. And even if I do 12, 13, 16k damage, if there's a T8 vehicle doing 26k damage, even if I spot ALL his damage, I don't think it's mathematically possible to beat them, using my method, because of the extra points they get from being one tier up.

so on to plan B ...

On 5/28/2020 at 8:52 PM, Lenticulas said:

EDIT: I think @BumbaX you may have been "under cover"  :detective:  ;-) ? ... or i crashed out, and it didn't save the end game screens

I apologize, I also checked and  I was wrong, the forum user that I had already met in some battles is an other, sometimes the memory plays some strange tricks...:megustasealk:

But I received your in game friendship request and accepted it, so if we meet I am glad to help you in your goal, by the way yesterday I received the same mission, but having both Sergeant York and Murder I think it is not a problem at all for me to get in any way in other moments.

The other one I received yesterday is to kill a tank in PvP by killing the crew, last time I had it was a big problem and I had to pay it with gold, but now I have a commander with huge crew damage bonus and so with Wilk and PELE or ADTU and PHISH is easier to get it for me, let's see... I would like to get at least 1 more crate, but I am not willing to spend my gold for it.

On 5/31/2020 at 10:30 PM, BumbaX said:

But I received your in game friendship request and accepted it, so if we meet I am glad to help you in your goal, by the way yesterday I received the same mission, but having both Sergeant York and Murder I think it is not a problem at all for me to get in any way in other moments.

The other one I received yesterday is to kill a tank in PvP by killing the crew, last time I had it was a big problem and I had to pay it with gold, but now I have a commander with huge crew damage bonus and so with Wilk and PELE or ADTU and PHISH is easier to get it for me, let's see... I would like to get at least 1 more crate, but I am not willing to spend my gold for it.

I wasn't sure if the friend thing worked, ...  if I don't seem to be there, I may be logged-in, and have gone to the shops or something.

For killing the crew, you could try a Ramka/Termi with thermobarics? It might be difficult to kill the crew, without destroying the actual vehicle as well.

Save your gold - there is plenty more cheese to be served.

Yep thermobarics are also an option, and not only i have to avoid to destroy the vehicle, but also to avoid that other people do it, my Zaisev commander has now roughly 60% bonus to crew damage, but still it is not easy to kill all the crew with a single or at best few shots, my best bet is to find some tank with reduced crew and hope to be lucky, ie a Kornet is a good target, but still even with Phish from an ADTU or thermobarics from a Termi it is not granted that I will kill both commander and driver before destroying the tank, or before some other player uses my spot to kill him.

When I did try the last time I had that mission, failing, my commander had way less crew damage bonus, I hope that this can make the difference, but it is not an easy mission and being a PvP only one you can not rig it with a full platoon of friends, thing that can make PvE missions hard to complete alone very easy,  we usually complete the 20K damage or 20 kills/assist ones with all the hits doing damage in 1 or 2 games when in full platoon and vocal chat. And is also a mission that you can not complete easily at T1, thing that makes some other PvP only missions quite easy.

When I accepted your friendship you was not on line, or at least I could not see you as online in my friends list, and the request popped out immediately after I logged in, so I would say that you can ask friendship to some one not on line and he can accept even if you are not online, but I don't know in this case if the person that has done the request gets a pop up as he logs in, I would say no, but he can anyway see the new friend in his friends list.

regarding Bullseye mission I have tried a mission with IS-7 shooting only HE , I got 21 kills/assists 100% accuracy, 0 misses, all shots dealt damage. But the mission was not awarded. So i'm guessing HE doesn't work. Also the text you have here is wrong. 

image.png.de6be72ce33a2675383bfc51976a4a2f.png

image.png.525f425b31a2b4e82075baeeb6059ad1.png

Strange, are you sure you played on hardcore and not standard?

JY5Qido.jpg

tL8EeVz.jpg

This is from 3 months ago, where I shot only HEAT-MP and had non-penetrations. Maybe the mission requirement got a stealth change, can anyone try to verify that?

Spoiler

Just FYI - if anyone doesn't know (I certainly didn't notice the first time)

If you are stuck with hideous weekly mission you can't complete, and you don't want to buy your way out of them with Gold ... there is hope!
If you finish the main contract ALL your missions get removed at once, and you start again:

all-contracts-done.png.fca0a206dfb7742d2d8f64f3afb7111d.png

So what you "really" just told all of us... is that you never completed the contract to get one of the tanks they offered us until now huh?

Becuz all 4 missions have ALWAYS been refreshed when you get the tank offered, or a crate after the tank...

Hi,

any other tips for "Detonator" contract mission? i tried with PELE rounds and Wilks but with random team so far proved unsuccessful. I did it before on previous contract but was one of those "1 beer too many" moments. Can't remember and didn't recorded. Until now i was lucky with some other missions and got the Burlak quite quick but i want to carry on... 

Thank you

I found that the ATDU spamming PISH works quite well for Detonator if you have a commander that gives a good module damage bonus (I use maxed-out Sabrina with +50% module damage). I recommend trying to hit the ammo racks on enemies that have ~1.5k HP left (or slightly more on some MBTs), as that will all but ensure that you get enough fire damage to kill them if you don't get the ammo detonation.

On side note, I'm not sure if enemies that are killed from the blast of the ammo explosion count towards the "5 enemies killed by ammo detonations", but it wouldn't hurt to try ammo racking vehicles that don't have blowout panels (a bradley is a good target because it's tall and you can usually get a shot at the turret ring) if they're in the middle of a group of low-hp enemies. Even if the extra kills don't count, the blast will destroy all of the external modules on the nearby enemies and give you a bunch of free damage/kills.

Edited by MK_Regular (see edit history)

Thanks, I will try it. I have Sabrina maxed out. I will let her ride some ATDU PISH and see if she likes it :). I used Ioannis Sanna so far maxed out with all the fire skills enabled but no luck.

Edited by TigerMarkIII (see edit history)

Finally did it. ATDU+Sabrina+PISH on War 2nd Spec Ops chapter(~90% of the damage done with the PISH rounds). Tried it with IT-1 too(cause those rockets even slow, they pen to ammo rack a lot of times) and probably could've done it sooner but with so many XMs and Shilkas and T15 and GAUs is really hard. Best and fastest way it is probably with a platoon.

It happened tons of time that the bot was killed by someone else for few points of damage and almost lost hope. I had i think at least 3 ammo racks firework bots killed on the War's last cap by the others and i said: crap, i blew it again but the beer i drunk was on my side this time.

Anyway, have an endless weekend you all and take care.

ScreenShot0016.jpg

Edited by TigerMarkIII (see edit history)

On 5/26/2020 at 3:22 PM, Lenticulas said:

If you wanted 100% accuracy, all AC/ATGM vehicles are out. (missing with AC, APS vs. ATGM)

I'd try either:

A tier 5 sheridan, with its huge damage HE, and very few shots, aim at squshies + do some spotting
OR
Just go for the assists ONLY, via spotting (VBL, Fox or similar) and never fire a shot - unless you were 100% sure of a hit.
You cant get the assists through tracking, since you might track them but do no damage. (unless tracking counts as 'damage' that is)

Im struggling with the Bullseye mission. Can you use HE like in the quote posted? Are there any cahnges since then to that mission? It seems tracking doesnt work. Any tips on that mission? I have no Tier10 tanks. Are there any lower tanks or premiums which could be good for the mission?

Edited by Kain (see edit history)