Edit History

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

Shame, at being crap at pve

I didn't actually notice you or I would have said "hello" :classic_biggrin:, I was having tunnel-vision probably.

And I can't check which games right now, because my pc is elsewhere....

I was either trying the "proximity-spot-everything" strategy in the Chally which works great on one mission that I have now forgotten the name of, where you defend the museum... That one works! (edit: rolling thunder)

... or, trying random vehicles and tiers and maps, to experiment with which got a blue star, or near a blue star, so were worth continuing with. For example, one of them I tried a ERC f4, got the blue star, next game, was total crap and got nothing.

... And now I am beginning to suspect you might have been in the 2nd game? because some guy turned up in a Sgt. York, sat in the perfect position to see everything, and vaporised everything, before anyone else in the team got a shot off....?

To be honest, I usually use pve as a method of getting an extra, cheap x2 xp, if I'm grinding a vehicle, I want to get finished and then dump, and cheesing contracts. So I haven't put particularly much effort into actually trying to get good at it, at least that's the excuse I'm using now. :kek2:..

EDIT: I think @BumbaX you may have been "under cover"  :detective:  ;-) ? ... or i crashed out, and it didn't save the end game screens

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

I didn't actually notice you or I would have said "hello" :classic_biggrin:, I was having tunnel-vision probably.

I was either trying the "proximity-spot-everything" strategy in the Chally which works great on one mission that I have now forgotten the name of, where you defend the museum... That one works!

... or, trying random vehicles and tiers and maps, to experiment with which got a blue star, or near a blue star, so were worth continuing with. For example, one of them I tried a ERC f4, got the blue star, next game, was total crap and got nothing.

... And now I am beginning to suspect you might have been in the 2nd game? because some guy turned up in a Sgt. York, sat in the perfect position to see everything, and vaporised everything, before anyone else in the team got a shot off....?

To be honest, I usually use pve as a method of getting an extra, cheap x2 xp, if I'm grinding a vehicle, I want to get finished and then dump, and cheesing contracts. So I haven't put particularly much effort into actually trying to get good at it, at least that's the excuse I'm using now. :kek2:..

EDIT: I think @BumbaX you may have been "under cover"  :detective:  ;-) ? ... or i crashed out, and it didn't save the end game screens

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

I was either trying the "proximity-spot-everything" strategy in the Chally which works great on one mission that I have now forgotten the name of, where you defend the museum... That one works!

EDIT: I think @BumbaX you may have an alias ;-) ? ... or i crashed out, and it didn't save the end game screens

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

EDIT: I think @BumbaX you may have an alias ;-) ?

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

To be honest, I usually use pve as a method of getting an extra, cheap x2 xp, if I'm grinding a vehicle, I want to get finished and then dump. So I haven't put particularly much effort into actually trying to get good at it, at least that's the excuse I'm using now. :kek2: