Edit History

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

The devil made me do it

5 hours ago, BumbaX said:

The Sergeant York can farm blue stars with no problem even if is matched with higher tier tanks, unless...

Thx for the tips :classic_cool:

Usually I am reliably second, which does not really help for the blue star mission. 

I don't have a Sgt. York, but I think I can see what this is going to take.  

I have a plan. 

I need a reliable way of getting blue stars, and I think it's going to be getting a specific tank, preferably one I have already, and then waiting for a specific mission, (and going for max cheese).

Hopefully, I can just align all the elements as much as possible in my favour, and then hope that it does not take too many tries. 

Of course this means I will actually bother to find out what the pve missions are. How about a Challenger I? That's a completely min-max vehicle, and I have one. I'd rather do it in that, because in a wiesel HOT for example, one slip and you are dead.  

Is Harbinger the one where you end up in the NW corner of the map, as all the AI tanks try to cap there?         

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

5 hours ago, BumbaX said:

The Sergeant York can farm blue stars with no problem even if is matched with higher tier tanks, unless...

Thx for the tips :classic_cool:

Usually I am reliably second, which does not really help for the blue star mission. 

I don't have a Sgt. York, but I think I can see what this is going to take.  

I have a plan. 

I need a reliable way of getting blue stars, and I think it's going to be getting a specific tank, preferably one I have already, and then waiting for a specific mission, (and going for max cheese).

Hopefully, I can just align all the elements as much as possible, and then hope that it does not take too many tries. 

Of course this means I will actually bother to find out what the pve missions are. How about a Challenger I? That's a completely min-max vehicle, and I have one. I'd rather do it in that, because in a wiesel HOT for example, one slip and you are dead.   Is Harbinger the one where you end up in the NW corner of the map, as all the AI tanks try to cap there?