Sign in to follow this  
TeyKey1

AWtactics and TeyPlay Videos

Hello everyone.

I'd like to show you my Youtube Channel. Most of my Videos are AWtactics related and in German, however I think it's a good spot nevertheless to watch some PVP/GLOPS Gameplay of various vehicles. I'm not the best player, but I think I know what I'm doing. So some might be able to learn something from the gameplay, even if you dont't understand german.

Here's the playlist

Other than that I started a video comilation that showcases my lucky or unlucky moments in the game:

Spoiler

fdassdaas.jpg.c709df3e98adc5265f232fe9458a3043.jpg

1 hour ago, Haswell said:

That ram on the Stingray 2 :snrk:

That enemy team was hilarious. Minimap = Hidden :derpiseal:

Spoiler

I love seeing AW content, regardless of language or "skill". Thanks for taking the time to make content @TeyKey1 ;)

Regarding AWTactics, I think it is a great blog and I thank you for creating such a forum for information and discussion. While the site is simple, its in a good way. Everything is clear and uncluttered, almost minimalist. Reminds me of the late Gamestone, RIP. 

IIRC, the article on the AW portal which brought my attention to AWTactics mentioned the possibility of expanding to other languages in the future. If you are planning to adopt English, I would be glad to help.

Glad you like it @di_duncan :classic_smile:

Currently translating the site to english is not my top priority. I'll happily translate the page if there are a bunch of people who are passionate about creating content for the english page. I personally can't do that as I am already absorbed with the german part. 

So one thing I want to make sure before putting in the effort and development into website translation is to be certain that there are people who will create content for it afterwards. Just to not make all the effort and after that realizing that the english part is dead because noone wants to create any content for it.

So if you really want to create content for AWtactics and are passionate about it we can certainly have a chat and have a look at what we could do. Otherwise I really have to wait until there are some people who would like to do that before translating. 

Greetings,

TeyKey1

Edited by TeyKey1
nonsense sentence (see edit history)

Spoiler

AWtactics is doing a giveaway of 5x Enigma's Legacy Battlepath access. To participate follow this link: https://awtactics.com/giveaways/ (It's in german, but it should be self-explanatory)

If you already have BP-access, please do not participate, as you won't win anything. Giveaway ends on Friday 19.06.2020 12:00 CEST

Spoiler