Edit History

TeyKey1

TeyKey1

nonsense sentence

Glad you like it @di_duncan :classic_smile:

Currently translating the site to english is not my top priority. I'll happily translate the page if there are a bunch of people who are passionate about creating content for the english page. I personally can't do that as I am already absorbed with the german part. 

So one thing I want to make sure before putting in the effort and development into website translation is to be certain that there are people who will create content for it afterwards. Just to not make all the effort and after that realizing that the english part is dead because noone wants to create any content for it.

So if you really want to create content for AWtactics and are passionate about it we can certainly have a chat and have a look at what we could do. Otherwise I really have to wait until there are some people who would like to do that before translating. 

Greetings,

TeyKey1

TeyKey1

TeyKey1

Glad you like it @di_duncan :classic_smile:

Currently translating the site to english is not my top priority. I'll happily translate the page if there are a bunch of people who are passionate about creating content for the english page. I personally can't do that as I am already absorbed with the german part. 

So one thing I want to make sure before putting in the effort and development into website translation I want to be certain that there are people who will create content for it afterwards. Just to not make all the effort and after that realizing that the english part is dead because noone wants to create any content for it.

So if you really want to create content for AWtactics and are passionate about it we can certainly have a chat and have a look at what we could do. Otherwise I really have to wait until there are some people who would like to do that before translating. 

Greetings,

TeyKey1