Haswell

0.33 is coming

At one point SS said that your previous contract total would carry over after the Stalker crate is earned.  We'll see if it actually happens, but if so then all of the angst is basically for nothing.

These seasonal contracts exist several years,  here is my tip - simply stop or ignore doing extra crate grind a month before the shadow of next update appears on horizon

At best assume devs will never do roll in the same day as announced PTS roll, or Saturday / Sunday - everything else possible.

You have solid 2-3 months to make the main contract thing which even maybe deserves some gold vesting (in case of ADATS it was), but next crates within season are totally optional thing, different persons may have different experience with the content of them, i don't think they much worth of effort or gold in the format available since Spirit Heaven (many skins of hideous re-skin prems)

I've played the Global Operations map Narrows.

Since when do your own blue pillboxes shoot on own teamplayers???

Never seen this ridiculousness before.

On 9/20/2020 at 2:24 AM, knutliott said:

At one point SS said that your previous contract total would carry over after the Stalker crate is earned.  We'll see if it actually happens, but if so then all of the angst is basically for nothing.

The eastern contract would have ended with the BP. Most people thought they had a few days to complete the crate, but AW took it from you. I already got 4 premium vehicles from the extra crates and was about 7 hrs from the next one. Even if they did plan to return you to where you were, you couldn't have got the so called special crate within time due to cooldowns. This is very very bad customer relations from AW, poorly thought out and I think they'll lose people from the playerbase because of it.

This in not a new feature.... everyone has lost progress whenever they switched contracts... and no, you do not (and should not) get the medals you had back when done with the new tank (the stalker in this case)... why? because they never did so before and it would be total BS for them to start returning the progress now when they could have fixed that on the second or third contract switch.

If anything... the medals should have been carried over to the new contract or a option to continue and finish the current one you are on instead of being forced to work on the new one.

Some observations with 0.33 now that I am working on the new contracts, mostly at Tier 3-6:

1.) Raging Fire is now painful without the fuel tanks.  I used to get ~1 fire / mission spamming HEAT at engines and rears, maybe 2. Now after the rebalance I've just gone 4 missions without a decent fire (including 1 with a blue star, so it's not like I'm just camping.) Maybe it's the map rotation, but it's defintitely putting the RNG in RaNGer.

2.) Mech Infantry don't respawn when you do, so you pretty much get only 1 AT team for the entire match. Before the rebalance, if your infantry got wiped out, you would get another load if you respawned.  I expect this will make it harder to accumulate infantry damage, both for the Semper Fi contract and for Man vs Machine, especially at the lower tiers.

3.) You don't get infantry with the Foka turret on the BVP-M80A. And yeah, I wish this gigantic turret had an extra magazine along with the extra autocannon. At least as a prem I can afford the respawn if I run out of ammo. 

DVC,

QR