Edit History

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

1 hour ago, Silentstalker said:

Edit: Yep, it resets

so my 270 progress on the Eastern crate, all those PvE games trying to shoot some infantry ... lost, like tears in rain, yes? :facepalmk: Really?

... probably just as well i wasn't on 485 or something .... hey guys, can you guess how many fingers I'm holding up? ;-)
:apseal:

... I wonder how long this update's gonna last - you know, because we are on a "you can't miss a single day" timer to do the anniversary mission thing, and I was trying to get today's kills in, before the update, but it's now in progress .... so I can't

The force is strong in this one, clearly - gifted with the power of prophesy ... :

16 hours ago, TeyKey1 said:

Get your pitchforks ready, this is going to be a good shitshow. 

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

so my 270 progress on the Eastern crate, all those PvE games trying to shoot some infantry ... lost, like tears in rain, yes? :facepalmk: Really?

... probably just as well i wasn't on 485 or something .... hey guys, can you guess how many fingers I'm holding up? ;-):apseal:

... I wonder how long this update's gonna last - you know, because we are on a "you can't miss a single day" timer to do the anniversary mission thing, and I was trying to get today's kills in, before the update, but it's now in progress .... so I can't

The force is strong in this one, clearly - gifted with the power of prophesy ... :

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

... probably just as well i wasn't on 485 or something .... hey guys, can you guess how many fingers I'm holding up? ;-)

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

so my 270 progress on the Eastern crate, all those PvE games trying to shoot some infantry ... lost, like tears in rain, yes? :facepalmk:

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

so my 270 progress on the Eastern crate, all those PvE games trying to shoot some infantry ... lost, like tears in rain, yes? :facepalmk:

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

... probably just as well i wasn't on 485 or something .... still can you guess how many fingers I'm holding up? ;-)