Edit History

dfnce

dfnce

8 hours ago, Baron_Georg said:

so you are saying the route from a 1 to a firing position at b 3 is not optimal for harbinger?   huh.    what is?  is it class dependent?   mid tier, below and including 6?  when I go south  everybody else goes n and e and I get low damage output.  TBH this is a map that I usually avoid so there is that lack of specific knowledge factor again.

Nothing is wrong about locations Knuttliot marked (red and green circles) though such approach was always tier and team dependent. If you roll directly on north field as MBT, you should have capable damage dealers on hill, and your MBT should have enough your own spotting and armor to withstand ATGM spam which seems not to be a case for majority of MBT in game. 

The south entrance is simple, relatively safe and quick entrance to center. 

dfnce

dfnce

7 hours ago, Baron_Georg said:

so you are saying the route from a 1 to a firing position at b 3 is not optimal for harbinger?   huh.    what is?  is it class dependent?   mid tier, below and including 6?  when I go south  everybody else goes n and e and I get low damage output.  TBH this is a map that I usually avoid so there is that lack of specific knowledge factor again.

Nothing is wrong about locations you marked (red and green circles) but such approach was always tier and team dependent. If you roll directly on north field as MBT, you should have capable damage dealers on hill, and your MBT should have enough your own spotting and armor to withstand ATGM spam which seems not to be a case for majority of MBT in game. 

The south entrance is simple, relatively safe and quick entrance to center.