I was an Alpha tester, used to be on the forums a lot, saw them change from the early pre alpha where devs would be on there, through going into Alpha, closed Beta and then open Beta and the Devs stop posting themselves. 

It was useful and informative but ended up being too much hassle than it was worth, most of us hated the move to Discord 

Howdy , been around since the end of Alpha , all the Beta tests closed and open and still kicking. Games been through alot , its good to see its still clinging to life in one form or another. Back on the old forums one of the original 20 or so posts was from me  about starting a clan up and moving guys over from WOT. Seems like a lifetime ago.  

I started playing this game in Closed Beta. I used to post on the Official Forum until the move to Discord. Thank you for creating this forum.

Was a silver founder and in beta testing.  Was sad to watch a great game become what it is now.  We can only hope it will be good again.

Silver Founder open beta, 2015 i think, posted on the AW forum till they binned it,

Hello there. I started playing AW during close beta in 2015 (platinum founder). I skipped entire 2016 though and came back to the game in 2017 few months just before famous "balance 2.0".

I started on Jan 2016 and was fairly active on the official forum till they shut it down. Just found this forum from Discord. Thanks for setting this up.