Sign in to follow this  
tahax

Historical skin "Lizzie" for Chieftain Mk11

This "Lizzie" skin for 5 lvl MBT Chieftain Mk11 based on a real prototype. I found this camouflage on youtube and decide to create and integrate in AW. Unfortunately, due to UV-unwrap of the model, it was not possible to achieve 100% identity with the original tank. Although I tried )) This skin works only for premium Chief Mk11 and not suitable for another tank. If you want files and materials i can share it, just let me know.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Edited by tahax
screens was replaced (see edit history)
  • Upvote 9

The tank is garbage, but now it has a great looking skin. :sealofapproval:

Is it possible to add more geometry to the skin such as more storage boxes and other greebles? Or is modding still restricted to replacing maps and textures?

Spoiler

40 minutes ago, Haswell said:

Is it possible to add more geometry to the skin such as more storage boxes and other greebles? Or is modding still restricted to replacing maps and textures?

Ofc its possible ) but not this version.

Edited by tahax (see edit history)

Not a prototype paint scheme

This is a Regt HQ tank from BATUS or rather a privately owned Chieftain (01 EB 90) painted up to look like a BATUS Chieftain with the "Chinese Eyes" of 4 RTR - with the Scottish Saltire which I presume was because they recruited mainly from Scotland after the end of the 1960's and some amalgamations. .

Its been doing the UK show scene for years now. 

• Upvote 1

On 1/4/2021 at 10:41 AM, tahax said:

This "Lizzie" skin for 5 lvl MBT Chieftain Mk11 based on a real prototype. I found this camouflage on youtube and decide to create and integrate in AW. Unfortunately, due to UV-unwrap of the model, it was not possible to achieve 100% identity with the original tank. Although I tried )) This skin works only for premium Chief Mk11 and not suitable for another tank. If you want files and materials i can share it, just let me know.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

would love to have this skin for my Mk 11

beta-version of reworked Lizzie-skin for Chieftain Mk5 now. Its not finished yet!

ScreenShot0091.thumb.jpg.8cb726b462d95fcd699526fdfd5394ec.jpg

• Upvote 1

On 1/4/2021 at 4:50 PM, Haswell said:

Is it possible to add more geometry to the skin such as more storage boxes and other greebles?

On 1/4/2021 at 5:18 PM, tahax said:

Ofc its possible ) but not this version.

Any chance of a guide on how to? I really miss all the stuff Arto released, that added camo nets/fuel barrels, armored MG positions and what not, which could get custom camos and colors applied to. :cryingseal:

В 18.12.2023 в 10:28, tahax сказал:

Уф, наконец-то мне удалось переделать и отполировать этот полуисторический скин Лиззи для Chieftain Mk10. Теперь камуфляж корректно относится к версии танка со Stillbrew и без него.

Я надеюсь тебе понравится. Ссылка:  http://www.mediafire.com/file/17braub3usrqk61/chieftainmk5.zip

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

путь установки неправильный! после ОБТ отсутствует Chieftainmk5

Edited by TheTT (see edit history)