Sign in to follow this  
Qbicle

Rise of the Dragon BP Megathread

After ~9 hours of maintenance, the Chinese theme BP is now available.

https://aw.my.games/en/news/general/rise-dragon-battle-path-now-available

https://aw.my.games/en/news/general/development-rise-dragon-path

Related thread before BP was released:

As with the previous Wars of the Past BP, this BP will last for ~120 days with 60 ranks available.

All four vehicles do not have overprogression upgrades. That said, it's still possible to unlock overprogression upgrades for past BP vehicles in this BP.

BP coins required for reaching ranks 2-10 have changed:

How many Battle Coins does unlocking each level cost?

Advancing to another level costs 48 to 1194 Battle Coins for Levels 1-9, 4500 Battle Coins for Levels 10-50 and 7000 Battle Coins for Levels 51-60.

Known issues so far:

• Spec Ops chests currently do not give the correct BP coin tokens for this BP
  • The 1k BP coin tokens from purchasing the BP access with 55k BP coins do not work at the moment. A friend of mine who got a 50k coin token instead of 50x 1k tokens said the 50k version worked, but not the 1k ones. Some people got 55x 1k coin tokens, so they can't use them at all.
  • BP vehicles do not show up on the vehicle directory aka encyclopedia; you'll have to find their stats or access test drive from the BP's Rank UI for now
  • BP coin shop doesn't seem to automatically reset and refresh stock; countdown timer is frozen Fixed
  • ZTZ-20 and ZTL-11 have reload problems (see this post for details) Should be fixed as per Sept 15 patch
  • "Dog Tags" decal reward at rank 42 is an old reward from Wars of the Past BP - it should have been something else there
  • There are reports of existing event decals now showing up as current BP decals on vehicles instead (e.g. White Knight and Black Knight) Fixed
  • 2S38 Derivatsiya costs 55,999 coins to purchase from BP shop, which is the price for Tier 9 premiums. Tier 8 premiums usually cost 35,999 coins.

Will add more to the list if there are more reports out there.

Edited by Qbicle
Updated issues list (see edit history)

aMcZOFg.png

Maybe I oversee it in your post, but BC form bought access to the BP and of the " weekend missions", will not open (they work on a fix.... soon....)

NEW TANK NEW BUG 

THIS BUY MAKES THE TANK UNPLAYABLE BTW

THIS HAPPENS IN PVP 15X15 GLOBAL

PVP 7X7 DOSENT HAPPEND.

PVE IS FINE OFC BECAUSE THEY LOVE PVE PLAYERS

THIS WILL BE FIXED IN 5 MONTHS 

USELESS BP.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cX2o_zhfrJM

Armored-Warfare | ZTZ-20 bug on switch and reload

Edited by geryeryhtr (see edit history)

Really have my doubts of this BP, based on:

* Only the Tier X looks decent (both other are crap.... and I have them both).

* Gaining coins is much harder.

* The older players in my friend list are hardly playing, and what is playing are " not the most skilled players". Lots of Non clan players.

* More and more I get the feeling that " some players from a specific area of this planet" are favored in the game (last game 3 of those players were standing in the cap circle, I was in TD in the back (full cammo, correct commander etc), but AI only shoots me and the Leo (from Germany) in front of me. But not on the players in the cap circle.... strange......

Some more information about the exploit, courtesy of PanzerSofa: https://vk.com/wall-102237486_286104

Hail sophists! Today, the Western community contributor Silentstalker, also known in narrow circles as the "Czech electrician" in the official English-language discord server of the game, published news regarding the investigation into the case of players who used a certain bug in the system to cheat an unlimited amount of battle pass event currency. To understand the scale of the problem, in the second screenshot you can evaluate how effective this method of grinding BP coins was and remained unpunished for a long time. And it would be nice if these coins were enough to buy everything from the BP store and the players would calm down on this, but no - a number of the most enterprising ones came up with collecting blueprints for award cars from the event and after, cars obtained in this way in the amount of tens, and who had hundreds of pieces to sell for the Lootdog trading platform for quite earthly currencies on average at the price of similar tanks of the same level in the game market. In fact, there are many more interesting details to tell, but in short, the story with the "oligarchs of the battle pass" turned out to be a real detective story.

What this basically means is that RU players could do the exploit, gain millions of coins, use said coins to purchase premium vehicles from the coin shop, and sell them on Lootdog for real currency.

Comments also suggest autoclicker software is involved.

... some used the autoclicker, and this is third-party software, he could do the same combination for days, hence millions, 10 Ki millions...

Edited by Haswell (see edit history)

Spoiler

13 hours ago, Haswell said:

... some used the autoclicker, and this is third-party software, he could do the same combination for days, hence millions, 10 Ki millions...

I REALLY hope, they don't talk about just botting sessions here (Joining a game, forcing a disconnect externally and joining another game with the next vehicle, rinse, and repeat)

Not only was it supposedly “fixed” in multiple patches in the last two BP's, it is also darn easy to detect and log. On the other hand, there are still tons of games every BP with people doing exactly that. :classic_dry:

Edited by Zafir (see edit history)

I'm at level 30 and I have to admit I'm disappointed...

https://imgur.com/xdPzxC9

Good thing I don't play low tiers :classic_angry:

CPU: i7 3820, GPU: GeForce GTX 1060 GAMING X 6G, MONITOR: 25" Dell Alienware, Keyboard: Razer Ornata V2, Mouse: Razer Mamba Elite
AMPLIFIER: Audiolab 6000A, SPEAKERS: Canton 30GLE, HEADPHONES: Beyerdynamic DT 990

On 9/18/2022 at 5:30 AM, Haswell said:

Some more information about the exploit, courtesy of PanzerSofa: https://vk.com/wall-102237486_286104

What this basically means is that RU players could do the exploit, gain millions of coins, use said coins to purchase premium vehicles from the coin shop, and sell them on Lootdog for real currency.

Comments also suggest autoclicker software is involved.

This wasnt for the RU players, i know this was From EU players and EU server. There is no way RU players can sell parts and get real money that i know of.

CLICKER IS NOT A EXPLOIT

90% of users use CLICKER in this game chinese EU RU players too. DOING 3 CLICKS 24/7= EXPLOIT?

People should stop crying seeing 5 year old players having millions ))) They have millions because we play a lot and have been playing for a long time.

The shop BP is very easy to get Coins just roll 24/7

Developers should know that 90% of playerbase is using Clicker they have been using it first day when BP Shop came out. This is NORMAL

POLISH Players from Nasty ARE starting to say that modding the game For EXAMPLE : SOUND MODS FLAGS REPLACEMENT AND ETC. is bannable. AHA

There is 3 ways to stop the crying and the stupid shit

1. REMOVE BP SHOP OR NERF IT TO THE GROUD.

2. ADD ANTI CHEAT INTO A DEAD GAME.

3. SILENCE THE NOOBS.

ALSO DELETE PVE, MOST USLESS MODE AND THIS MODE IS KILLING THE GAME MORE (+ having what 4 modes you can play in pve right or is there more)

ALSO DELETE GLOBAL OPERATION 10X10 YOLOYING TRASH. 

ONLY MODE SHOULD EXIST IS PVP 15X15

DEVELOPERS AND EVERYONE WORKING ON THIS GAME LOVES PVE AND NEVER WAS A FAN ON COMPETITIVE GAMEPLAY

ALSO THIS IS WHY THEY FUCKED UP AFTER THEY DID THE BIG REBALANCE

DRUNK PLAYERS OR THE OLD PEOPLE HAD DIFFUCLTY SHOOTING PIXEL SHOTS.

Edited by geryeryhtr (see edit history)
  • Downvote 10

1 hour ago, geryeryhtr said:

insane rant

Get fucked, russtard. Enjoy your ban.

1 hour ago, geryeryhtr said:

snip

Been a long time I've seen something this dumb on the forums, congrats :partyseal:

Spoiler

fdassdaas.jpg.c709df3e98adc5265f232fe9458a3043.jpg

1 hour ago, Haswell said:

You sound mad, did you get banned?

1 hour ago, Arto said:

Get fucked, russtard. Enjoy your ban.

i am european, and no i did not get banned )))) you guys are celebrating too much in pve

Not sure why the hate on pve to be honest.  Without it the game would have been closed a long time ago.  Let peeps enjoy what they want.  If you don't like it, fine don't play it.  

Your comments though, do appear to be an admission of presumed guilt and basic sperging out.  Please, seek some help. 

Without it the game would have been closed a long time ago.

It still does! BP objectives go WAY faster in RB / GlOps. Good luck getting consistently into games outside primetime or below Tier 9/10. So PvE it is.

On 9/23/2022 at 12:21 PM, geryeryhtr said:

DOING 3 CLICKS 24/7= EXPLOIT?

Ähm?  Yes… It was a rhetorical question, wasn't it? Right?

Edited by Zafir (see edit history)

Most ironic fact is: That I'm not surprised.

Personally I think that this BC cheat / exploit is " a top of the iceberg"

And yes; Only RU (mail RU) can buy and sell on Lootdog. Even do, I understand why it is not working for EU players, based on the EU regulation regarding Lootcrates (you may not resell the items found), but it is still some " unexplainable item"  why "thy can"  and the EU player base cant.

Hope that we someday get info how many players cheated this way.

Some updates to the exploit problem: https://awru.my.games/news/7423.html

Not so long ago, Armored Warfare went through a wave of account bans for violators who committed offenses in the first weeks of the Battle Path. Everyone is obliged to follow the rules, many have seen special warnings about the inadmissibility of using third-party software, but, unfortunately, some players continued to violate the Rules of the Game after it. We are forced to inform you that following the results of the second wave of checks on October 12, new blockings will follow in the near future.

Important:

• the punishment will not be limited to account blocking (permanent or temporary), write-offs of dishonestly obtained game items will also be applied;
  • players who are not on the list of violators for the first time will receive extended bans;
  • this is not the last check;
  • the design and economy of the Battle Path may change in the future.

1SLtkBV.png

Also some changes to the next BP:

Mf9CoAF.png

0mN2RxC.png

Spoiler

5 hours ago, Haswell said:

The design and economy of the Battle Path may change in the future. […] Next BP shouldn't have the requirements massively increased.

Even more grind? :classic_rolleyes: And BC bundles for money instead of Boosters? Genius idea….

The system is all money related.

1) The cheaters who used a backdoor to obtain precious items instead of playing / working or paying for it. And even sell them on lootdog. This is all due to a harder graining system versus a player base who can't afford or will not pay for it in the same amount as before.

2) AW that's wanting to monetize the game more and more. Maybe due to the resigning of more and more (EU) player base. (See it in my friend list that a lot are hardly online anymore)  

And both systems are enforcing them. AW wants money (think you have a point Zafir that it will be BC bundles maybe for a lesser price) and personally I see it also in the daily store, hardly get any substantial daily BC offers in the store if I compare this Battle path with the last one. And it is all because AW want you to spend money. Versus a player base who is seeing more and more economic problems coming on the horizon (energy crisis, war, economic crisis, refugee crisis etc.) and they are forced to cut down on their spending but want those Battle path items and fleeing in " incorrect behavior".

And personally, I think the amount of cheating we see is just a top of the iceberg. This BC cheating is in my personal believe just a small and simple plain item, who everyone agrees on and was (aside from some research in the system) easy to find / to act on.

In AW it is also an open nerve, just as in WoT were the " tin foiled hat" was about 2 years a major " non discussable item", who afterwards prove to be true. Simply because it interacts with the trust in the game from the "common majority of the player base" If they see how easy you can gain advantage with cheating versus the change of getting caught, they will or start to cheating also (aim mods in WoT) or if they will simply leave the game.

But trust is also something AW has to provide: For example, 1) How many players were involved 2) What was the punishment, 3) what was the ration EU / non-EU players / clans involved. 

We don't hear anything. Asking it in AW Discord (One of the most toxic environments I have ever seen) only gets you " stupid / insulting reactions" from moderators who in common life, which such behavior, would have to leave companies within an hour (or less) due to misfunction.

So, if you as AW wants trust in your player base and earn a decent money, you have to treat the "common majority of the player base" with much more respect, not just as cash cows, drain them and don't care if they afterwards leave. And that brings us back that this is a system that is all money related. And there in nothing wrong with making money, but if you don't respect your costumers, don't be surprised if they don't behave correctly. It is an action /reaction system who is as old as the world.

Edited by ceejee007 (see edit history)

I mean, what grind? This BP is pretty fine as grinds go, I'm at rank 55 without spending a dime and casual play.