Sign in to follow this  
MBTDUDE

T-80BV "Stavropol"

This mod changes the standard appearance of the T-80B with dynamic protection to a real-life nominal Russian tank T-80BV "Stavropol", participating in the armed conflict between Russia and Ukraine

Attention - I am not the author of the mod. I just published this work. The author of the mod prefers to remain anonymous. This post is not politically motivated. Just a historical visual on the tank. Nothing more

https://cloud.mail.ru/public/b26Y/TnBb3sYBE

_drY3FGWvM0.jpg

zCUhbVh2m5o.jpg

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

am i the only one who thinks these mods are out of place?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 6

Historically?
Historically!
Did the author of the mod recreate the unique look authentically? Reliably!

Is it better and more appropriate than the shitty skins officially created by the game developers and introduced such as the "Archangel" and "the Kraken" (their kind)? Better and more appropriate even! Any unique historical skins or camouflages (other) will be much more appropriate than something invented under the influence of drugs.
Should developers officially introduce such unique skins into the game? I can't say for sure if it's worth it or not.
However, here we are talking about an amateur mod that no one forces anyone to download and install.

I consider it extremely inappropriate to breed some disputes here and drag in politics, historical events and breed demagoguery with a value judgment, and yes, I say this, a person condemning any war outside of video games.
 I downloaded this mod and threw it into my game, I will see such a unique look on the tanks of other players.
Diversity?
Completely, yes.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

While the mod itself doesn't break any rules when viewed from a historical context, the context behind the mod will inevitably spark a lot of criticism not necessarily towards the mod, but to real-life current events.

I will leave this thread visible, but locked from comments until further notice. It is an appropriate compromise between allowing freedom of artistic expression and avoiding chaos.

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 1

Spoiler