Haswell

December 23 Q&A (from Discord)

On 12/31/2020 at 12:06 PM, Silentstalker said:

We do not generally comment on player infractions.

you also doesn't comment why you are banning people permanently for true honest opinions from in game chat and without any sort of reasoning or correcting them.

Meanwhile you are pretending that "we are listening to your feedback"

You are obviously not here to listen and make things right, because puppets must do what they are told to do.

arent they ? 

No offense I like you since AW forum from 5 years ago, "you" just means AW and not you as a person 

😂

Edited by smudlicko (see edit history)

17 minutes ago, smudlicko said:

you also doesn't comment why you are banning people permanently for true honest opinions from in game chat and without any sort of reasoning or correcting them.

You are obviously not here to listen and make things right, because puppets must do what they are told to do.

arent they ? 

No offense I like you since AW forum from 5 years ago, "you" just means AW and not you as a person 

😂

I would drop the whole players being banned part of the topic if I were you.  SS is here in a completely unofficial capacity and comments through his own choice.  The line you are pursing is unrelated to the Q&A posts so, please just drop the matter now.  

I acknowledge that you have an issue you wish to address from the official discord, but this is not the time of the place to discuss such a matter

25 minutes ago, smudlicko said:

arent they ? 

😂

@smudlicko Please stop with the provocations and further derailing into off-topic. I think it's clear that no company game etc generally comments on such matters.

Spoiler

fdassdaas.jpg.c709df3e98adc5265f232fe9458a3043.jpg