Lhynn

Platoon needed for "Plague" Op achievements

Hello all,

I'm looking forward to assembling a platoon to get these "This... is... GORI!" and "Protector" achievements unlocking new camos. Although I already managed to get the first achievement on my own, I'm fine with helping others get it as well. As for the second one, it's a fairly easy one provided you don't do it with randoms (who just don't care).

This is why I'm looking for a few volunteers interested in these achievements as well. Considering it's a holiday/lockdown period, I'm available pretty much anytime, GMT+1 time. My ingame nick is the same as here so feel free to drop me a message if you see me online.

Thank you beforehand for your assistance!

- Lhynn

Edited by Lhynn
typo (see edit history)

Welcome! If you haven't join already, ArmoredLabs also has a companion Discord server where people form platoons for these challenge runs. Discord is far more effective than the forum for real-time communication, it will be easier for you to find a team there.

Join us! https://discord.gg/scTRpBb

:angelseal:

Spoiler

I'd love to be part of a platoon for this purpose.  I do realize that (as Haswell said) it's easier to do this spur-of-the-moment using the Discord, but in my case it is actually easier to arrange something for a future date and then make it an appointment.  My play time is otherwise very random and of limited duration, so the time needed to put together a platoon and only then play a couple of matches makes it almost impossible for me to do.

I'm GMT-8 (Pacific time, West coast of the US), but by planning ahead I can play during the day so that I'm available during the evening for Europe.

Thanks to both of you for your replies.

@Haswell I'll check out your Discord, but I'll keep this thread open.

@knutliott Feel free to add me ingame, I usually play late at night (till about 4 a.m., I'm kind of a night owl) so joining up for a game over the Atlantic is actually something realistic.

I managed to pull together a platoon to do this yesterday afternoon.  Thanks to Maf, Rick, and Spyshadow for helping me get these done!

I'm available to help others (these really weren't that hard) if you see me online.

Honestly, if you want to get this done, I would recommend just throwing it on discord (like knutliott here did as well). Planning ahead with these kind of things often doesn't work that well, with Discord you can see who can help "real time" so to say.