Edit History

Lhynn

Lhynn

typo

Hello all,

I'm looking forward to assembling a platoon to get these "This... is... GORI!" and "Protector" achievements unlocking new camos. Although I already managed to get the first achievement on my own, I'm fine with helping others get it as well. As for the second one, it's a fairly easy one provided you don't do it with randoms (who just don't care).

This is why I'm looking for a few volunteers interested in these achievements as well. Considering it's a holiday/lockdown period, I'm available pretty much anytime, GMT+1 time. My ingame nick is the same as here so feel free to drop me a message if you see me online.

Thank you beforehand for your assistance!

- Lhynn

Lhynn

Lhynn

Hello all,

I'd like to assemble a platoon to get these "This... is... GORI!" and "Protector" achievements unlocking new camos. Although I already managed to get the first achievement on my own, I'm fine with helping others get it as well. As for the second one, it's a fairly easy one provided you don't do it with randoms (who just don't care).

This is why I'm looking for a few volunteers interested in these achievements as well. Considering it's a holiday/lockdown period, I'm available pretty much anytime, GMT+1 time. My ingame nick is the same as here so feel free to drop me a message if you see me online.

Thank you beforehand for your assistance!

- Lhynn