Sign in to follow this  
TeyKey1

Cyberpunk 2077

Here we go. So apparently this game was released:

image.png

It's already good comedy so that's why this thread exists now. Feel free to share your opinions funny moments in the game or whatever else related to cyberpunk in this tread. I start to like the game already. It's a bit messy but fun nonetheless.

Please keep in mind to put spoilers into the spoiler function our Forum provides. And people who don't want to get spoiled should remeber to not click on it :winkseal:

Spoiler

fdassdaas.jpg.c709df3e98adc5265f232fe9458a3043.jpg

funny is if i am not counting animation bugs like people walking into stairs without animation or some non lootable items because positioned under floor texture i did not met in 1.0.3 any game breaking bug :-)

I doubt my computer could run it well enough to be enjoyable, but after I read the reviews and learned about all the bugs I decided I didn't care.

Several reviews on different websites indicated that it seems to have been designed for consoles, which means that mouse+keyboard controls are wonky.

1 hour ago, knutliott said:

I doubt my computer could run it well enough to be enjoyable, but after I read the reviews and learned about all the bugs I decided I didn't care.

Several reviews on different websites indicated that it seems to have been designed for consoles, which means that mouse+keyboard controls are wonky.

i dont know i am playing on pc and is it normal shooter fighting game only from normal first person instead god 3rd person view

3 hours ago, Haswell said:

My laptop is potato so I don't even dare to play it.

One day...

:QQQQQQ:

RIP. At least it might be well patched once you can.

2 hours ago, Beeda2004 said:

funny is if i am not counting animation bugs like people walking into stairs without animation or some non lootable items because positioned under floor texture i did not met in 1.0.3 any game breaking bug :-)

Me neither. But there are some damn annoying ones. Like some fucked character rendering while driving fast or kinda freezed weapon or movement controls.

1 hour ago, knutliott said:

I think it's better to wait if you aren't a uber hyped dude like I am. Quite sure the game will be way more enjoyable once devs get some time fixing that game. Regarding controls: Don't feel wonky to me on PC except for driving. However, you might not be able to set it up to your liking as those settings seem to be quite limiting to me in the current state.

Spoiler

When it was announced that the MW5 update was delayed due to it being released on the same day as Cyperpunk I was a bit upset about it because they said that they didn't want competition to ruin the release.

For a while I thought about actually getting it and "branching" out in a direction to try something new and Cyperpunk came up.  I am SOOO glad I didn't.  After seeing what is happening I do hope that the issues get resolved and it can be all that it was hyped up to be.  But in the mean time, the person going up the stairs with no animations was the nail in the nope coffin.

"If you were not birthed with claws or fangs, store bought will do just fine."

Also kinda curious what settings you play on and what FPS you get. Would be nice to have some comparison. I feel like it doesn't run well on my rig.

I'm playing 1440p on medium (more or less) and get about 40-55fps

Got an I7 5930k and GTX 1080

Spoiler

1 hour ago, TeyKey1 said:

Also kinda curious what settings you play on and what FPS you get. Would be nice to have some comparison. I feel like it doesn't run well on my rig.

I'm playing 1440p on medium (more or less) and get about 40-55fps

Got an I7 5930k and GTX 1080

Yeah that's a good indication that my setup wouldn't be good enough.  I have an I5-4690k and a GTX 770 with a 1440p monitor.  Works great for AW (mostly on medium) but probably can't handle a more modern game.

Hit L30 yesterday.

Spec is same as before - MSI rtx2060 Ventus OC 6gb, i7-9600f (turbo on), 32GB ram. Funny thing how cheap 20xx cards already disappeared on market, while similar rtx 2060 cards costs almost 2 times more than year before.

About settings:

RTX is off, the light seems a little off to me. DLSS is off because the pic is great for distant views. All shadows on medium.

Framerate is set 60 to display on 60 Hz @ 2560x1080 monitor, vsync is off in game exactly as in case of AW.  I don't measure fps because it works for me well.

So, for me the image is fluid, no video lags or jitters except when you navigate between districts very fast, you may see flash of red "reading" icon (because i use HDD).

I have played the game for about 5 hours, and except one giant bug (smg/AR keeps on firing while in your hand) which ruined a mission, I haven't found much bugs. I find the game to be very playable and enjoyable, best story I have seen for years (might just be me though). Yes, it runs shit, but with my setup that is very much to be expected, so who cares... I feel like people are very much exaggerating with the amount of bugs and witht he (un)playability... 

Only, the driving controls with MnK need a missive refinement, because this is just uncontrollable. With controller it's doable, but if you thought WD2 (with a fast vehicle is bad), you need to try this... 

Overall, I would rate it a solid 8/10.