Edit History

OwO_Ishimura

OwO_Ishimura

I am aware of the life history of this game and follow the news / announcements, sometimes I go to play myself (unlike how I could play 6-8 hours a day without noticing how time passes in 2015 and in the first half of 2016).

And I see how "big" online the game is even in prime time, what is happening in recent years reminds me of how a hopelessly terminally ill patient is supported by artificial life support devices, really.

And now, among the news, once again, there is talk about some new global rebalancing of all vehicles ... supposedly this should change the game for the better (I'm almost sure that there will be another failure).

Are you criticizing? Offer - no problem, there is a proposal and it is quite simple, but it will clearly show in which direction it is actually worth moving on.

Suggestion: hold events like testing the upcoming patch 0.33, when players were launched on the test server with the opportunity to try out the new rebalance and express their opinion. Then it was done in several stages.
It costs about the same to do, only run the game in version 0.11 on a test server, for example. It is better to do this closer to mid-September. It will be necessary to notify the gaming community in advance about this by all possible means, up to mailing to everyone who has ever registered in this project. I have no doubt that such news will attract the attention of former players who have stopped playing.

Within three weeks or maybe even four, Friday, Saturday and Sunday will be testing time.

To make it so that each player entering the test server has enough game currency and the opportunity to try out any available equipment (including premium ones), install any equipment and commander, being able to raise the maximum level of pumping without playing a single battle in order to comfortably try out one or other technique, revealing its maximum potential without the need to do "work" with unnecessary waste of time.

Polls:
What should you pay special attention to -
1) booking of main battle tanks of junior, medium and high tiers
2) crew voice acting
3) interface (combat and other)
4) artillery in PvP and how it affects the battles / what to play on it yourself
5) mechanics of masking and detection
6) missile defense systems and the fact that they essentially work the same way, that is, they shoot down missiles on approach to equipment
7) work of dynamic protection / lattice screens / cages
8) commanders and their perks/crew perks
9) additional equipment and its characteristics, how it affects the possibility of unique customization of a particular tank
10) autocannons and how they feel in that balance
11) interest in playing on different main battle tanks and their differences between themselves / between branches of suppliers
12) light tanks and their role on the battlefield, is it more interesting and comfortable to play them in this balance
13) the absence of infantry, but the presence of artillery, which option is more interesting and the battles are more dynamic
14) game sounds in general (gun shots/hit/other interface sounds)
15) gameplay in PvP and PvE modes compared to the one on the main server
16) summarize how the game is more interesting and exciting (it goes without saying that those who are not familiar with this balance may experience some discomfort at first, especially starting from Tier 7, but often it just takes time so that people adapt, try the product and adapt, be able to use the features of the gameplay and enjoy it)

No "realistic battles" or anything else will globally change the situation for the better, because the gameplay will essentially remain the same and will have the same problems that have been in the game for many years already, and the 0.33 rebalance clearly showed that in essence nothing globally has changed for the better. By and large, they simply wasted resources and did not live up to expectations.

So what's stopping you from doing a preliminary test of the same game from the times when the hype around it was great and more was expected from it? After all, this is not the same as spending resources and immediately remaking the main game for something and showing without knowing for sure whether you will like such a change or not, here you just show what has already been done before, in what form the game attracted to attention and won its devoted audience. And based on the feedback, it will already be possible to draw conclusions whether it makes sense to "return" balance 1.0 without losing the game content accumulated over the years of the project's existence or not.

!!! Be sure to remind the players that the gameplay is different on the test server and that the main battle tanks break through into different zones (hatches / observation devices on the tower, the driver's hatch, bottom sheets in the frontal projection), and starting from tier 7, almost all tanks stop breaking through into the lower sheets of the frontal projection, and this has its own interest, its own differences and features.

OwO_Ishimura

OwO_Ishimura

I am aware of the life history of this game and follow the news / announcements, sometimes I go to play myself (unlike how I could play 6-8 hours a day without noticing how time passes in 2015 and in the first half of 2016).

And I see how "big" online the game is even in prime time, what is happening in recent years reminds me of how a hopelessly terminally ill patient is supported by artificial life support devices, really.

And now, among the news, once again, there is talk about some new global rebalancing of all vehicles ... supposedly this should change the game for the better (I'm almost sure that there will be another failure).

Are you criticizing? Offer - no problem, there is a proposal and it is quite simple, but it will clearly show in which direction it is actually worth moving on.

Suggestion: hold events like testing the upcoming patch 0.33, when players were launched on the test server with the opportunity to try out the new rebalance and express their opinion. Then it was done in several stages.
It costs about the same to do, only run the game in version 0.11 on a test server, for example. It is better to do this closer to mid-September. It will be necessary to notify the gaming community in advance about this by all possible means, up to mailing to everyone who has ever registered in this project. I have no doubt that such news will attract the attention of former players who have stopped playing.

Within three weeks or maybe even four, Friday, Saturday and Sunday will be testing time.

To make it so that each player entering the test server has enough game currency and the opportunity to try out any available equipment (including premium ones), install any equipment and commander, being able to raise the maximum level of pumping without playing a single battle in order to comfortably try out one or other technique, revealing its maximum potential without the need to do "work" with unnecessary waste of time.

Polls:
What should you pay special attention to -
1) booking of main battle tanks of junior, medium and high tiers
2) crew voice acting
3) interface (combat and other)
4) artillery in PvP and how it affects the battles / what to play on it yourself
5) mechanics of masking and detection
6) missile defense systems and the fact that they essentially work the same way, that is, they shoot down missiles on approach to equipment
7) work of dynamic protection / lattice screens / cages
8) commanders and their perks/crew perks
9) additional equipment and its characteristics, how it affects the possibility of unique customization of a particular tank
10) autocannons and how they feel in that balance
11) interest in playing on different main battle tanks and their differences between themselves / between branches of suppliers
12) light tanks and their role on the battlefield, is it more interesting and comfortable to play them in this balance
13) the absence of infantry, but the presence of artillery, which option is more interesting and the battles are more dynamic
14) game sounds in general (gun shots/hit/other interface sounds)
15) gameplay in PvP and PvE modes compared to the one on the main server
16) summarize how the game is more interesting and exciting (it goes without saying that those who are not familiar with this balance may experience some discomfort at first, especially starting from Tier 7, but often it just takes time so that people adapt, try the product and adapt, be able to use the features of the gameplay and enjoy it)

No "realistic battles" or anything else will globally change the situation for the better, because the gameplay will essentially remain the same and will have the same problems that have been in the game for many years already, and the 0.33 rebalance clearly showed that in essence nothing globally has changed for the better. By and large, they simply wasted resources and did not live up to expectations.

So what's stopping you from doing a preliminary test of the same game from the times when the hype around it was great and more was expected from it? After all, this is not the same as spending resources and immediately remaking the main game for something and showing without knowing for sure whether you will like such a change or not, here you just show what has already been done before, in what form the game attracted to attention and won its devoted audience. And based on the feedback, it will already be possible to draw conclusions whether it makes sense to "return" balance 1.0 without losing the game content accumulated over the years of the project's existence or not.