Edit History

MK_Regular

MK_Regular

6 hours ago, Katsumoto said:

If you are referring to how many BC's you get are calculated, the spreadsheet that came out several BP's ago said that it was the time spent in the match. 

I actually had a match last night that seems to give credit to the "time spent actively participating in the match" theory.

I was playing on watchdog, and set myself up in a flanking position by the railcars in my ADATS for the first stage of the match. As soon as the first stage ended, I went north to try and sneak under the collapsed railway bridge (like I usually do) but the hitboxes on the bride decided that I wasn't going to participate in the rest of the match and I got stuck on one of the bits of debris. I spent the rest of the match with my tank spazzing out inside the bridge and I only managed to escape by drowning myself about 10 seconds before my teammates killed the last bot. Comparing the matches I did on watchdog last night:

• SPHINX - 220 BC (866 XP - 6:26 match with 6:16 effective combat time)
  • ADATS - 100 BC (782 XP - 8:25 match with 3:28 effective combat time)
  • ATDU - 270 BC (999 XP - 8:34 match with 8:13 effective combat time)
  • Kornet - 220 BC (919 XP - 8:02 match with 6:55 effective combat time)

Just looking at the very limited data I have, it seems like effective combat time is a better metric for gauging BC earned than the actual match time.

MK_Regular

MK_Regular

6 hours ago, Katsumoto said:

If you are referring to how many BC's you get are calculated, the spreadsheet that came out several BP's ago said that it was the time spent in the match. 

I actually had a match last night that seems to give credit to the "time spent actively participating in the match" theory.

I was playing on watchdog, and set myself up in a flanking position by the railcars in my ADATS for the first stage of the match. As soon as the first stage ended, I went north to try and sneak under the collapsed railway bridge (like I usually do) but the hitboxes on the bride decided that I wasn't going to participate in the rest of the match and I got stuck on one of the bits of debris. I spent the rest of the match with my tank spazzing out inside the bridge and I only managed to escape by drowning myself about 10 seconds before my teammates killed the last bot. Comparing the matches I did on watchdog last night:

• SPHINX - 220 BC (866 XP - 6:26 match with 6:16 effective combat time)
  • ADATS - 100 BC (782 XP - 8:25 match with 3:28 effective combat time)
  • ATDU - 270 BC (999 XP - 8:34 match with 8:13 effective combat time)
  • Kornet - 220 BC (919 XP - 8:02 match with 6:05 effective combat time)

Just looking at the very limited data I have, it seems like effective combat time is a better metric for gauging BC earned than the actual match time.